PDA

View Full Version : Spotted

Annie
13-02-09, 11:57 AM
Hi all,
I have had a look but don't think this has been started before...a spotted section, just a way to say hi to others who own nova's and current members, who we see when out and about......:)

Walshy_loon said something about making this a sticky thread, anyone know how?

I'll start then........
Thursday afternoon, around 3.45pm on the Henley Road, Reading: a blue nova Hatchback - D335 NWO.

was this you? :p

Shaun_O'Donnell
13-02-09, 12:00 PM
Think this would be a good idea in which case:

White 3 door hatch spotted around the braes in Falkirk, completely bog standard and driven by an OAP. Any one on here? lol

burgo
13-02-09, 12:01 PM
ridiculous idea and kinda pointless.

GDN16v
13-02-09, 12:03 PM

White 3 door hatch spotted around the braes in Falkirk, completely bog standard and driven by an OAP. Any one on here? lol

That will of been my nanna!:wtf::p

turbojolt
13-02-09, 12:03 PM

that would be me :thumb:

GDN16v
13-02-09, 12:12 PM
that would be me :thumb:
Cant of been my nanna was there first!lollollollollollollol

burgo
13-02-09, 12:13 PM
jolts fcuking your nan lol

GDN16v
13-02-09, 12:16 PM
jolts fcuking your nan lol

Oh no didnt think of that - you dirty git - thought she looked happy!lollollol

Jack
13-02-09, 12:21 PM
Rusty blue 2dr saloon, silly exhaust, too many headlights, big tyres. Spotted outside my house this morning as I left for work. Anyone on here?

lol

Seriously, this has been mentioned before and was considered not really necessary as Novas are still relatively common and owned by non-club/forum members.

I've not moved this to the suggestion forum as you expanded it into a "here's one I saw" thread lol

However though, I do still think we should have fliers...

Matt
13-02-09, 12:23 PM
I've seen a fair few bog standard Novas round Newcastle. Saw someone taking their kids to school in a 3dr Luxe yesterday. Was a bit wierd.

Shaun_O'Donnell
13-02-09, 12:26 PM
Saw someone taking their kids to school in a 3dr Luxe yesterday. Was a bit wierd.

What's wierd about that?

burgo
13-02-09, 12:27 PM
its weird because a normal person had a nova

GDN16v
13-02-09, 12:29 PM
its weird because a normal person had a nova

lollollollol What you saying like? all us nova owners on here are strange:wtf::plol

Shaun_O'Donnell
13-02-09, 12:29 PM
People with kids aren't normal.....trust me. lol

Matt
13-02-09, 12:31 PM
Yer just seeing people still using them as everyday normal cars.

Most of them are either in the scrappys or in the hands of Vauxhall nuts. It's a suprise to see any Nova on the road these days!

GDN16v
13-02-09, 12:33 PM
People with kids aren't normal..... lol

lol

Its weird because the kiddies are usually ferried about in 4x4 tractors!lollollol

burgo
13-02-09, 12:35 PM
lollollollol What you saying like? all us nova owners on here are strange:wtf::plolexactly that

GDN16v
13-02-09, 12:37 PM
exactly that

Dam:mad: I knew it wasnt just melollollol

AlexW
13-02-09, 01:27 PM
Its a good idea, but only novas with the PNG sticker or URL. Although im sure that most of us know each other in our area?

Bubba
13-02-09, 06:09 PM
lol

Its weird because the kiddies are usually ferried about in 4x4 tractors!lollollol

im offended...a cally t isnt a tractor lol

theres a white mk1 5door across the road from the missus's mums, she said it aint moved in years...do i spy a cheap project there?

spotted threads are ok if its a local, mixed car forum.

Walshie_Loon
13-02-09, 11:31 PM
I kind of think its a good idea. It gives people a small idea of how many novas are still alive in different regions. Me & annie are from reading & I can honestly say in the last 3 months I havnt seen One nova myself. Most motoring forums have some kind of spotted section so I've noticed. I'm not saying note down every nova we see but for ones that stand out ie: sport or some that look to be really mint, To even a possible project car thats laying in someones garden rotting away. I'm sure most people will have mixed opinions regarding this.