PDA

View Full Version : why-me-why-me

nova1.2
24-12-02, 04:04 PM
:cry: poor poor nova why u my red nova got stolen and now i got it back but and there is a big but what happened to me wheels me amp oh yeah even the red gear knob and cds and speakers what did i do have theses things stolen from me i found some durts in one wing the igniection pulled out the door locks out .......................but thats life :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

carltoncrazy
24-12-02, 04:53 PM
did u ave a decent alarm,
sorry but i hear this so much,its ur own fault,if you spend all this money moding and dont protect it then gutted,

Ben Ritchie
24-12-02, 05:17 PM
soory to hear bout that mate :( but dont let this stop you.minor problem but get modding again but start with a decent alarm.

Ben :)

nova1.2
24-12-02, 08:21 PM
your right mate i didnt have a alarm but i will start moding it up again and the first thing ill buy is a good alarm. i love nova so if i dont mod this one up to the dogs bullocks i will it will be my dream

jim sri
25-12-02, 12:36 AM
hello m8. sorry to hear bout ur car. i live not far frm u, a good alarm is needed round ere!too many scummers!my m8 had his nova broken into twice in colchester and each time lost head unit, amps, subs!so get a good alarm and immobiliser!
wen i unlok mine, it tells me if thge alarm has been set off by beepin extra time, its always getin set off wen im not around, but has never actually been entered, so i guess the alarm is doing its job!
dont stop modding the nove!

Nova1.6
25-12-02, 04:10 AM
the only thing that will stop these kinda posts is ALARMS! get one, u know it makes sence!

mikeoxford
26-12-02, 02:04 AM
sorry to hear about that bd :( its a nitemare id imagine

the feeling someone else has had your baby away i guess.

ne way

get an ANNOYING alarm like neils that makes a horrible chirp / grunt everytime u go near it - it pisses off most people so it may give the thief a headache before he gets within 10 meteres of the locks :twisted:

Ben Ritchie
26-12-02, 02:43 PM
arite en mate,wot mods are you gonna do to ur car apart from a decent alarm?

Ben :D