PDA

View Full Version : Grey interior bits (SR fr seats, door cappings etc)

craig green
12-02-09, 09:17 PM
OK. I need to brighten up my life.

I want some grey door cappings from a mk2 Luxe+ or similar - must be mint.
Grey rear quarter cards (again with integral window sill caps) from a Luxe+
SR rainbow fr seats, like in pic.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c323/turbocraig/bits4sale/Novabits003.jpg

Let me know what you have. Better if you have pics.

AlexW
12-02-09, 09:31 PM
Jesus, this just reminded me i never got back to you about those boot side panels ages ago. Let me know if your still intersted.

Cooltiger has some rear door cards from a Luxe + i belive. Search his posts.

R1CH
12-02-09, 09:59 PM
I've got some grey door cappings on a pair of doors round the back of my house, think there in good nic ? Can get them removed at somepoint and post them if you want ?

craig green
12-02-09, 10:05 PM
Thanks all.
I'm just trying to piece together a grey interior, so will reply or discuss when I think its viable. Seats are most important really.

btw Rich I am still umming & arring over the shell. If I had an income it'd be here now!

stampy_54
13-02-09, 08:37 AM
have a set of those seats, after £20 plus post

Jack
13-02-09, 10:06 AM
Craig, I don't think I'm going to use those grey doorcards after all - you're welcome to have them back if you want them :)

craig green
13-02-09, 03:28 PM
have a set of those seats, after £20 plus post

Where are you from & have you any pics please.

RJ, yes hang onto em please, I'll get them off of you next time us South westerners get together.

craig green
15-02-09, 03:22 PM
Bump

bmw156
15-02-09, 04:50 PM
ok i have some SR seats like in pic, whole set. but am, in the process of reupholstering the drivers bolster pipece as it was fooked but all the others are mint. come with head rests, but the standard ones, not like in the pic.

let me know via pm

stampy_54
15-02-09, 08:46 PM
no pics but in good condition, small rip on drivers bolster. im in north wales, wrexham