PDA

View Full Version : ****ing horid virus/tummy bug?

scott.parker
12-02-09, 02:01 PM
Any one els had this nasty bug that going round?

I had it from early Monday till today it's just clearing up.

first 12hrs spent with poo and puke gushing from respective ends (at the same time as well)

I was on the verge of passing out a few times, Ive never been so ill in my life before.. I lot 9lbs in 36hrs thats just ****ing stupid! :eek:

Shaun_O'Donnell
12-02-09, 02:02 PM
Had something like this last Sunday, took 4 days to clear. Never felt so ill.

joeSRI
12-02-09, 02:04 PM
I lot 9lbs in 36hrs thats just ****ing stupid! :eek:[/quote]

hmmm could do with that lol

scott.parker
12-02-09, 02:05 PM
Yeah if my missis was not there to look after me i would have passed out in a heap,then just done it unconscious!
She was a total life saver.

Scott

scott.parker
12-02-09, 02:06 PM
hmmm could do with that lol

Trust me you DONT! I had food poisoning a few years ago, and it was no where near as bad as this bug.

Shaun_O'Donnell
12-02-09, 02:08 PM
Trust me you DONT! I had food poisoning a few years ago, and it was no where near as bad as this bug.

I agree.

Lee
12-02-09, 02:11 PM
poo and puke gushing from respective ends (at the same time as well)

The technical term for this is 'doing cartwheels' lol

nova ian
12-02-09, 02:14 PM
Yep, I've had this too a couple of weeks back!

Comes on so sudden aswell, nasty nasty bug :(

Jim Mcrae
12-02-09, 02:18 PM
Lets hope it stays in the midlands then

BIGS
12-02-09, 02:19 PM
Sorry to here about you lot being ill, cant imagine what you feel like because im feel as good as can be with no bugs at all lol:p

Shaun_O'Donnell
12-02-09, 02:22 PM
Lets hope it stays in the midlands then

I'm in Central Scotland:confused:

joeSRI
12-02-09, 02:28 PM
I never get these 'bugs that are going round'.
The pollution near me must kill everythin that tries to get through lol
puke and poo at the same time doesn't sound fun

scott.parker
12-02-09, 02:56 PM
I don't think it's a case of if you get bugs or not, "I'm normally" quite resilient to them too, but this we believe came from Warwick hospital (it's been reported in most parts of the UK) and yes it hits FAST i woke at 2.30AM Monday feeling iffy in my stomach, went to the toilet and wham! wouldn't stop for about 20mins or more, then i was sweating/shaking started to become delirious and ache all over, i stopped getting the sickness and ****s for a about 4hrs, then it came back worse (this repeated another three times that day/into Tuesday morning etc)

Nasty scary stuff!

AlexW
12-02-09, 02:59 PM
Im not feeling great atm but no where near what you had/got.

Pistol Pete
12-02-09, 02:59 PM
Sorry to here about you lot being ill, cant imagine what you feel like because im feel as good as can be with no bugs at all lol:p

PMSL +1 lol

Dont really get ill TBH.

Jack
12-02-09, 03:01 PM
There's a guy at work who's off at the moment with this. He's convinced its due to food poisoning from the bacon roll he had Tuesday morning from the canteen, yet my boss and myself are both fine after eating the same food lol

I had something a bit twitchy about a month ago, but just put it down to drinking far too much the night before, mixing drinks etc. I'm usually pretty good at managing to hold my stomach though, so was ok on this occasion.

The only time I've been violently sick recently was a few months back round my friend's house in Westbury. Drank two bottles of wine, which were rather nice, but for some reason I was totalled. She went to bed, I went outside to get some fresh air to clear my head, the next thing I know I'm staggering around the garden and backpacking in Europe everywhere. Projectile vomit FTL, all over her garden at random spots. Collapsed in a garden chair, fell asleep, woke up an hour later freezing cold, got up, vomited randomly by the back door, went in, got into bed and fcuked her senseless. Win :D

scott.parker
12-02-09, 03:03 PM
<<^^
Keep your fingers crossed Pete, as if you do mate the last thing you'll be wanting to think of is her ass! lol

Shaun_O'Donnell
12-02-09, 03:05 PM
lol at jack.

What a trooper.

scott.parker
12-02-09, 03:06 PM
Jack, that to me sounds like you have been reading Chris Slator's diary! lol lol

Andy
12-02-09, 03:56 PM
I had this 3 weeks ago,i ate nothing for 4 days,i hoyed my ring up everyday though.Sickness and diahrroea it is.I was passing water out of my ar5e.My ring piece was like a blood orange lol lol lol

Shaun_O'Donnell
12-02-09, 03:59 PM
^^ When did you feel back to normal?

I'm still not 100% back to my old self.

Andy
12-02-09, 04:01 PM
It started late sunday night and lasted until the thursday.I disgraced myself twice is was that bad

joeSRI
12-02-09, 04:16 PM
I was passing water out of my ar5e.My ring piece was like a blood orange lol lol lol

nice thought for all of us matey lol

Spudly
12-02-09, 04:24 PM
Such a graphic display andy but you never were one to be shy with the details were you lol

Our psycho delivery driver at work had something similar the other week too but i put that down to them all being freaks at work and using the hot water for making drinks as the cold tasted "funny" till the pipes cleared (old building been standing empty a while) i wont drink it and ive had nothing wrong with me whereas most of them have, funny that aint it lol

Andy
12-02-09, 04:40 PM
Meh never mind,there has been more violating images/thoughts posted before that.

Spudly
12-02-09, 05:29 PM
Meh never mind,there has been more violating images/thoughts posted before that.

*Poor spudly remembers jam-jar vid and shudders...............*

Andy
12-02-09, 06:33 PM
You deserve neg rep for even typing that!!
If you wasnt a mate i wouldnt hesitate to do so!