PDA

View Full Version : Changing the colour of my Digi clocks. any1 help???

burgessovsalford
23-12-02, 09:56 AM
Hi,

Im changing the colour of my clocks, but cannot deside what colour to change them 2?? Does have any ideas on what colour wiv look best, or even better has anyone got any pic's of different colour digi clocks or know of a site that has pic's of them in diff colours?

Any will be great.

Cheers.
Burgess.

jon_boy
23-12-02, 10:30 AM
id say gor for blue. sum one once said u can do it by putting stuff avor the glass bit that comes from theater places or summin. what they use to make colour lights. and that they have a small catalogue of colours. they might answer this if ur lucky! otherwise i think the guide on either nova-land.com orauxnova.co.uk has some piccy's. jon

burgessovsalford
23-12-02, 10:53 AM
Also, does any1 know where & what the best type of window paint to use & wheres its stocked? ie carlie browns etc...

ps. - i know im thick & dont know s**t!

Ric 16v
23-12-02, 07:46 PM
I can help u here, there was a post on mig a while ago about this lad doing coloured filters (film) for the digi dashes ANY COLOUR you wanted he could do it, if I had a digi camera I would show you the ones I got from him, a set of 3 films (1 for each section of the dash) was ?15, send him an e-mail to sales@picbits.com and ask if he still does them i'll try and find the post for you to show you some examples

jon_boy
24-12-02, 10:48 AM
that couldve been where the guide was from actually! i do remember him selling the bits, or at least putting peeps in contact with someone who did. looks nice when its done tho mate, well worth the effort. good luck!

mikeoxford
25-12-02, 12:52 AM
there is a link on nova-land.com to do it yourself, quite rightly said using window paints

you get the in art and craft shops usually