PDA

View Full Version : Massive Fail

CP
10-02-09, 07:47 PM
Today I managed contrive a Laurel and Hardy-esque situation where a 6 foot length of 150*150 box section steel gate post fell across the front corner of my nova:cry: Its creased the top of the wing badly and smashed the indicator lense. I wouldn't mind but I've not even finished it yet

I cant tell you how aggravated I am with myself.:mad: The only slight upside is that the posts didn't knock over and land on a load of solar panels and foobar them instead.

CNUT!

Feel free to ridicule and give me negative rep - I deserve it

Mike
10-02-09, 07:48 PM
Doh.

Was the post alright though? Thats the main thing lol lol

CP
10-02-09, 07:56 PM
For some reason I haven't checked yet

Mike
10-02-09, 07:58 PM
For some reason I haven't checked yet

lol i wonder why lol

dhdev (Oli)
10-02-09, 08:00 PM
-rep for attacking a defenceless smallblock :mad:

Edit- Self Fail, can't rep you yet :(

NovaBoi92
10-02-09, 08:01 PM
why are you angry with yourself, how was it your fault?

Dar
10-02-09, 08:02 PM
Not good news CP :(

I keep doing things like this to my car but on a much smaller scale. Last year my cider press fell on it and this year I opened the garage on it. It was at just the right height on the ramp to let the garage door take a nice long wide scrape out of the tailgate and roof.

Mike
10-02-09, 08:02 PM
why are you angry with yourself, how was it your fault?

Just a guess, but i think it may have fell over :thumb:

If CP touched it last , then its obviously his fault.

Southie
10-02-09, 08:04 PM
Could of been worse. It could have broke your toe :D

chunk@streetrace.co.uk
10-02-09, 08:04 PM
unlucky mate but could been worse (could of been me hahahaha)

Stuart
10-02-09, 08:11 PM
blame Jim and you will feel better :D

Count Vaux Alot
10-02-09, 08:27 PM
What a bastid! I hate it when bad luck strikes - i head butter the garage door today right on the corner it made my head bleed and angered me ever so slightly!

coombsey
10-02-09, 08:30 PM
pics or gtfo lol

CP
10-02-09, 09:06 PM
The stupid part was leaning them against a "solid" partition wall that was next to my nova in the first place. I propped them there temporarily whilst I moved other stuff about but didn't get round to moving them again cos I'm short of space. They had been there for a week or so with no problems. It never crossed my mind that they would gradually be shoving the wall over - stuff like that usually is dodgy straight off if its going to be.

The laurel and hardy moment was when I realised they were suddenly pushing the partition walling over and on the other side were all the solar panels not mention a load of gate automation kits. I dashed round to stop the whole lot collapsing by pushing it all back up.

The next bit was the horrible feeling after the initial relief of having saved the solar panels when I realised that the time delayed nasty clanging noise I could hear was probably a post falling on my car:(

mowgli
10-02-09, 09:11 PM
Not good news CP :(

I keep doing things like this to my car but on a much smaller scale. Last year my cider press fell on it and this year I opened the garage on it. It was at just the right height on the ramp to let the garage door take a nice long wide scrape out of the tailgate and roof.

lol lol lol lol

Spudly
11-02-09, 03:18 PM
lol lol lol lol

Omg, i nearly fell off my chain LoLing:thumb:

Foclmfao = Fell Off Chair Laughing My F***ing Ass Off lol

ade
12-02-09, 10:29 AM
pics or gtfo lol

lol

Pics needed so we need to "empathise" with your misery!

Could have been worse - could have hit to roof or scuffed along the side of the car...

:tard: