PDA

View Full Version : My little boy is here but my cousins gone.

nova danny1
09-02-09, 11:46 PM
Right I will start off with the birth of our little boy he was born on the 29th of December and eventually arrived at 17.45 by an emergency c/section after just over 30 hours of my girlfriend being in labour and he weighed 7lbs 1.5 and we have named him Connor lliam,He's our first child for both of us and we absolutly adore him!he's gorgeous!I can't wait to get him into Nova'slol
These are two pics of him about one hour after he was born
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr63/novadanny1/DSC00215.jpg
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr63/novadanny1/DSC00219.jpg
here is one from about 2 weeks ago
http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr63/novadanny1/DSC00233.jpg

Just two days after the arrival of our son on new years eve I got a phone call from my dad and he told me about the tragic death of my cousin and his girlfriend I could not believe what he was saying,my cousin was called Lliam Oliver he was aged 33 and was a dad of 4 and was a very good drummer in a band called gled hill and all I know about his girlfriend is that she was called Sara and was aged 23 this is because unfortunatly I never had the pleasure of meeting her,they were both killed in a car crash in the afternoon on newyears eve on Beaverhill Road at Woodhouse,Sheffield,they were in a red vauxhall astra and the driver an 18 year old(who I don't know)crashed into a mini traveling in the opposite direction,the 18 year old driver had a few injuries but nothing major and same for the mini driver but lliam and sara were killed instantly.The 18 year old was arrested and is now on bail pending further investigations.I'm a bit late in making the thread on it as i've only just got my head around it all. R.I.P Lliam and Sara xxx

Remember everyone be safe when out on the roads so you or your family's don't go through what we've all been through and especially with the wheather we've been having.
Thanks Danny.

Emmy
09-02-09, 11:51 PM
Such a gorgeous baby Danny, Im so sorry to here about your cousin and his girlfriend that is terrible that some people can get away from doing something like this from not paying attention on the road, That's really brave of you to share this personal matter with us all, it must be a hard time for your whole family.

Tommy_nova
10-02-09, 12:25 AM
cute kid dude sorry to hear bout your cusan and his girlfriend. keep on goin tho matie all the best

R.I.P Lliam and Sara.

dj_wudgey
10-02-09, 12:40 PM
congrats on the kid matey

but sorry to hear about the rest best off luck anyway mate!!

nova danny1
10-02-09, 10:03 PM
Such a gorgeous baby Danny, Im so sorry to here about your cousin and his girlfriend that is terrible that some people can get away from doing something like this from not paying attention on the road, That's really brave of you to share this personal matter with us all, it must be a hard time for your whole family.

He isn't getting away with it and it happened because he was driving like an idiot.Thanks for the comments aswell;)

Emmy
10-02-09, 10:06 PM
He isn't getting away with it and it happened because he was driving like an idiot.Thanks for the comments aswell;)

Your very welcome :)

stevenf
10-02-09, 10:06 PM
congratulation on your first kid mate :thumb: got the same birthday as me :D also sorry to hear about the rest :(

Sloth
10-02-09, 10:18 PM
well done bud, and condolences aswell. it will get better bud, just focus on ya little un!

nova danny1
15-02-09, 04:09 PM
Thanks for coments everyone.

Emmy
15-02-09, 04:11 PM
Hows your lovely baby keeping :)

Bubba
15-02-09, 04:28 PM
beautiful baby.

sad news about you cousin, at least they didnt suffer.

nova danny1
15-02-09, 05:12 PM
Hows your lovely baby keeping :)
He's ok he weighs 11 7lbs now! I will get some recent pics of him and put them up:thumb:

Emmy
15-02-09, 05:16 PM
He's ok he weighs 11 7lbs now! I will get some recent pics of him and put them up:thumb:

Aw thats great yeah It would be lovely to see more pics of Connor Lliam, hope yourself and your girlfriend are keeping well also :thumb: