PDA

View Full Version : Mums m8 just stacked her cally turbo!

dan16v
21-12-02, 11:34 PM
basicaly im wrecked at the mo and maybe rash thinking!
but my mums m8 has just written off her cally (t boned at lights) and wants to know if i want ne parts!
now i want a realy fast 0-60 / 0-100mph car, do i do my throttle bodies which ive always wanted and get 200bhp
or do i have the turbo like every one else is doing? 200bhp+ std and alot more torque that a tbd 16v? im stuck im gunna offer her a grand for the turbo it has 86k
i wanna know what best for my needs ie is tb better for 0-100 or not? if i dont have it and none of her mates have it ill post it up here :wink:
how come every one is going the c20let route all of a sudden any way?
dan

mikeoxford
21-12-02, 11:58 PM
:wink: please dont shout too loud as i am SURE breeny will be PM you and email you if your not interested!!!

thats if he is still going the LET route.......................!?!?!?

he seems to change his mind more times than well - summat that changes his mind lots :lol:

sorry to hear baout the misshap - if its got leather or nice internals im sure you could put that to good use too?

Nova-Flair
22-12-02, 12:18 AM
go for the turbo m8

carltoncrazy
22-12-02, 12:23 AM
GET THE TURBO.
[size=9]then if u do i win the bet coz u dont do ya car by tuesday,hence i dont ask sum1 out
small print where wuld we be without it :lol:

dan16v
22-12-02, 12:30 AM
i dont like the idea of lag and mass wheel spin through 3rd tho i rekon a tb'd 16v would be gud up to 100mph?

CP
22-12-02, 12:23 PM
The turbo is gonna give more torque and more power ultimately. You might well be not that fast away but when you are up and running at full boost you'll need a very well tuned and setup n/a car to keep up.

dan16v
22-12-02, 02:49 PM
hmmmm yea but also thats the thing i want to be fast away! ive heard people saying that with turbs they can spin up in 3rd in the dry n i dont realy want that! and if i got the turbo where does it all end! id be forever buying turbo upgrades, aqua mist etc i think if i had tbs id leave it at that and apreciate what i have

Jim
22-12-02, 03:05 PM
Theres lots to be had from that car, check it out for parts. If you're not intrested then by all means get the parts onto NovaTrader :)

Jim

Breeny
23-12-02, 02:24 AM
Mail me if you want to get rid of the lump mate, will go to a good home ;)

mikesri
23-12-02, 04:17 PM
Turbo Turbo Turbo Turbo Turbo Turbo!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you want it!!!!

simon@novaheaven
23-12-02, 04:46 PM
i dont post much on here these days but ill make an exception

GET THE F@*KIN TURBO!!!

Ben Ritchie
24-12-02, 05:42 PM
GO FOR THE TURBO MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!