PDA

View Full Version : members and there girlfriends

carltoncrazy
19-12-02, 11:27 PM
right i feel this has to be said,
lay off yeh.
novaload has members who are in there teens,now if ur 16,17,18,19.then the chances are there girlfriend is going to be younger,now sheep dip had the balls to say his girlfriend age,and we basical took the piss outa him,and as far as i remember,me and wisewood were the only members who opligise.but i may be wrong.
now sumthing matt has just posted was,he was put off asking a 15 yr out because of the way we treated sheep.now yes matt shuldnt rly care wot we think but he does.
ok now most marriages there is a age gap.the man most the time being older
now every has a joke,sheep took alot of jokes which went outa line.
be relistic most people get laid under 16,
and why does it bother you if neil getting it or not,
surly u have more to do with ur life than worry about other peeps sex life.
il shut up now.think ive gone on 2 long

Chris LR
19-12-02, 11:35 PM
Yeah, sorry Neil.
I shouldn't have said anything, I'm as single as my car is standard!

Anton
19-12-02, 11:35 PM
I apologise if i have said ne thing neil (don't think i have though)

fcuk what other ppl think of it, if u and leanne r happy thats all that matters...

and matty, u go 4 it as well, go ask her out :D

Ant :P

wisewood
19-12-02, 11:58 PM
ok - a few points to make...

1. We gave Neil grief bacause of the legal aspects of it, if he had left the stuff on the site that he had said, he could have got into a lot of trouble, so we all saw this, and made it clear to him so he had it removed.
2. Morally it is his decision, nothing to do with us, and thus, he is not bothered what we think, he is happy...
3. I know the guy, so he knows what I said was in jest anyway when taking the pi$$. Leanne is a nice lass, and quite mature so why not, they certainly have some "chemistry" between them.
4. Matty - your choice mate, don't let us put you off...

5. I am gonna stop now, i could go on all night at this rate :D

Matt Finary
20-12-02, 12:05 AM
I apologised to Neil, for what I did with his pic's and that :oops: .

Matt :)

Will
20-12-02, 12:21 AM
furry muff, dont care wot people say sex only means summit if ur in love, thats my personal opinion, only ever loved one person and that does my head in! :(

Not being a big head but i have loads of 15 yr olds and the like who "wana lift" in my car, i dont wear a baseball cap. thats not my style, i just want sum1 im happy with :)

Will

Nova1.6
20-12-02, 01:04 AM
thanks for ppl that appoligised, it got out of hand. I know the ppl who were p!ssing about and others that weren't.

Do what u want, why should u care what other people think, their only prob jealous or summit.

mikeoxford
20-12-02, 02:18 AM
any concilation i shagged my missus when we was BOTH under age

c'est la vie

lifes a bit short to be bothered about other peoples opinions mate

?Marty?
20-12-02, 02:49 AM
whateva. what's the point of this post?

Everyone has had a boyfriend/girlfriend while they were under 16 (both him and/or her). It's just having a sexual relationship, which is illegal, if the female is under 16. And even then, 'theory' and 'practice' are two different things.

MattyWoo
20-12-02, 08:17 AM
Ian - you obviously took what i said a little bit the wrong way, i mean't the things people had said about it made me think again about the legal implications of doing anything with someone who was basically a child. So i thought if she's worth that hassle, she's worth waiting another 6 months for, until i can't get busted by the law!!!
so that was my actualy reason!!

mikeoxford
20-12-02, 09:08 AM
lol should admin lock the thread? avoids arguments and the debate starting up AGAIN :roll:

neiloakley
20-12-02, 09:27 AM
Everyone has made there point. We all know the should's and the shouldn'ts so lets just leave it at that.

After all, the only true hapiness is a cigar called hamlet. LOL

Lets leave it now people please!

mikeoxford
20-12-02, 09:33 AM
8) THE END IS NIGH

wahoooooooooo :lol:

well said neil

carltoncrazy
20-12-02, 10:11 AM
mike this wont start a fight,
i posted it coz i relisesed that wot we say culd b putting ppl off,and surly at the end of the day,if we can make sum1 happy for nowt,its worth it.
to be honest matt im kinda questioning the person u r if ur just getting wiv sum1 4 sex,coz i think thats the rong reason.
also im glad ppl have got the guts to opligise to neil,its shows who`s a man who r the children on the site.

neiloakley
20-12-02, 10:20 AM
everyone just leave it. No-one has the right to judge other people by thier standards. Finished

NO MORE POSTS

Harpo_8
20-12-02, 10:32 AM
most people get laid under 16,

your dreaming the average age is around 18/19

wisewood
20-12-02, 10:40 AM
That is actually true... 18/19 is the average age for people to first have sex... I noticed that earlier but didn't wanna say anything.

Neil Oakley has a point though... We should drop it - this is one of those conversations that goes on forever and we all end up argueing about something completely different to the original post.

ADMIN - LOCK IT!!!

neiloakley
20-12-02, 10:41 AM
THE DEBATE IS OVER> STOP POSTING>

carltoncrazy
20-12-02, 10:41 AM
your dreaming the average age is around 18/19

errrrr nope,who told you that ya mummy?2 stop he lil boy aveing sum fun,and growing up.u on solid food yet or still sucking?
sorry but i reckon most ppl on here got laid under 16 has,i did mike did,
if there was a lil icon with a gezza give it the middle finger,id put it here.

if i was to of put bout 18/19 i wudlnt of told sum1 u dont no there dreeming.aint very nice isit

carltoncrazy
20-12-02, 10:43 AM
jsu going PM admin 2 lock this,

EDITED
10:52 jus PM kev to lcok

wisewood
20-12-02, 10:54 AM
ian - it is a FACT that the average age for losing virginity in the UK is 18/19...

some people do it at 11... some at 26... it is an average - just because lots of people do it at 14 doesn't mean everyone does... I was 16.

neiloakley
20-12-02, 10:58 AM
FOR FUCK SAKE, STOP STOP STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carltoncrazy
20-12-02, 11:02 AM
ok ok ok, ithink ive start ww3 here.
i aint meaning to offend any body,but excpet 2,evey guy i no lost it b4 16.
and i expressed it as an opion,
waiting til 26 2 get a shag,i can understand if its for religious reason,
jesus thats a hard concerpt to grasp,well then again i am simple but hey,
and shaging at 11,bloody hell didnt even no wot sex was then.
<-------------SIMPLE PERSON SIMPLE MIND

Ian
20-12-02, 11:04 AM
AFAIK Wisewood is correct re average age.

now this is locked.

ps its still illegal :P

kevw
20-12-02, 12:53 PM
hey he asked me to lock it not you

i wanted to do it lol