PDA

View Full Version : H&R anti roll bars

mviboi
03-02-09, 01:59 PM
just wondering if anyone elese has these fitted to their motor? ive put them on my saloon with standard suspension and imo it handles better than my ol mans laguna. Defiantly reccomend them as your first suspension upgrade, if you have got these on your motor and your running coilovers can you tell me what that rides like, :-D

craig green
03-02-09, 02:08 PM
It wont ride any different with the coilkovers other than the difference the coilovers would make on their own (ie stiffer & lower) etc.

How much were the H&R roll bars?

mviboi
03-02-09, 02:11 PM
i think they where 320 from europerformance but it is front and rear, they are stupidly thick yet there lighter than the oem's and the rear bar has to be inserted through the bottom of the beam as it is too thick to just put through one side lol, ive darted through a roundabout at 50 and did not seem to roll one little bit

mowgli
03-02-09, 02:14 PM
welcome to the world of compliant suspension

garyc
05-02-09, 04:54 PM
got any pics?

dj_wudgey
06-02-09, 09:51 AM
im interested in some off these aswell!! i want no body roll at all lol

mviboi
06-02-09, 10:01 AM
will get some photos uploaded later for you,

Jack
06-02-09, 10:01 AM
imo it handles better than my ol mans laguna
Interesting comparison lol

I need ARBs on mine, but I'm not sure about spending £320 on some! I've got a rear OEM one sat about which I still haven't got round to fitting yet either lol

dj_wudgey
07-02-09, 12:26 PM
i would be interested in spending that much id especially if his saloon handles like he says lol

Graeme
07-02-09, 12:33 PM
I'm also really interest in getting my nova to handle better than a Laguna, there quiet a well known vehicle for their handling aren't they? Also doesn't no body roll increase the chances of a slippy back end?Just had a little look on the euro performance site and carn't see them listed on there, I might have to give them a call and see if they have a parts catalogue

dj_wudgey
07-02-09, 02:53 PM
I'm also really interest in getting my nova to handle better than a Laguna, there quiet a well known vehicle for their handling aren't they? Also doesn't no body roll increase the chances of a slippy back end?Just had a little look on the euro performance site and carn't see them listed on there, I might have to give them a call and see if they have a parts catalogue

well mate if they are in the catalouge drop me a line mate i want to get hold off some aswell if thats allright !!

Graeme
07-02-09, 02:55 PM
Not a problem