PDA

View Full Version : k925franny

BIGS
02-02-09, 06:58 PM
Fair enough he sent me the item. but the pic he showed me of the item was not the item he sent it was like one i already have! Asked to either have my money back and ill send it back or he gets me one like i asked for. and nothing back from him at all and has been on many times since the email was sent!

Avoid........

Graeme
02-02-09, 07:12 PM
I've met Franny a couple of times and he has always straight with me and the goods I've had off him have been exactly as described. Have you tried calling him Bigs?

BIGS
02-02-09, 07:20 PM
or...technically we could avoid you as a buyer?

what was the item?

iam scared
xxx

well not really because if it was the item i ask for i would be happy. But i asked for this item a spark plug cover this type here

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/b17ova/Nova388.jpg

And he shown me a pic saying this is the type he has got
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/b17ova/gregs_camera_922.jpg

And i said about if i can grind the dohc16v so it would look like the one i wanted and he said you can do it no problem. so thought fine that no problem and sent the money. then this came in the post

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/b17ova/newnova028-2.jpg

BIGS
02-02-09, 07:23 PM
I've met Franny a couple of times and he has always straight with me and the goods I've had off him have been exactly as described. Have you tried calling him Bigs?
I havent got a number for him, but i thought he would of contacted me within the two weeks. he asked me what i wanted to do about it then nothing when i replyed :confused: The fact the one he sent me i could buy for like £5 or £10 on ebay as they are commen as hell. I just dont like not being replyed to as i find it very rude

Graeme
02-02-09, 10:49 PM
I know what you mean, it would be nice to of had some contact, is it the black plastic one, the same as Martin's, that you are after or the late red plastic one?

meritlover
03-02-09, 10:26 AM
BIGS, i understand why you feel so sad about this.
but i still love you. i hope we can still be good friends.

BIGS
03-02-09, 03:29 PM
I know what you mean, it would be nice to of had some contact, is it the black plastic one, the same as Martin's, that you are after or the late red plastic one?

Well tbh any of that type that has the vauxhall logo and the writting next to it as in the first and second pics. I dont really like the dohc16v bit on the covers.

Graeme
03-02-09, 09:32 PM
I have both here, I know where the black one is but the writing is slightly faded if your going to put it to good use I'll stick it in the post for you

Graeme
04-02-09, 07:44 PM
No good to you bigs?

let_nova
04-02-09, 11:47 PM
i an sure ant_tay had problems with this guy?

BIGS
05-02-09, 10:15 PM
No good to you bigs?

Sorry i havent been online, umm im sure it will be, p.m how much you want. And go from there :thumb:

BIGS
05-02-09, 10:17 PM
i an sure ant_tay had problems with this guy?

Yea and if you do deal with this guy dont send payment as gift ect because you cant claim for the money back on paypal!

let_nova
05-02-09, 10:20 PM
you have his address? is he close?

BIGS
05-02-09, 10:25 PM
you have his address? is he close?

Well wouldnt matter, with no job and no income i couldnt go and see this waster anyway!

Graeme
05-02-09, 10:41 PM
I have no idea what its worth or what the postage is going to be, can I say pm me an offer as its technically not a for sale thread its more me trying to help you out

let_nova
05-02-09, 10:49 PM
Well wouldnt matter, with no job and no income i couldnt go and see this waster anyway!

all the more reason to try harder and get your coin back no job/income means that even more you shouldnt let it go.

i had a guy that ripped me off for a set of head light protectors. he shat himself when i said i didnt care if it cost me more than the protectors to get my money back long as he didnt get it.

BIGS
05-02-09, 11:04 PM
all the more reason to try harder and get your coin back no job/income means that even more you shouldnt let it go.

i had a guy that ripped me off for a set of head light protectors. he shat himself when i said i didnt care if it cost me more than the protectors to get my money back long as he didnt get it.

Yea that maybe true but i really havent got the money to put any fuel in my car. one my clutch has just gone and it has to stay like that lol.

BIGS
05-02-09, 11:05 PM
I have no idea what its worth or what the postage is going to be, can I say pm me an offer as its technically not a for sale thread its more me trying to help you out

Ok well give me a few days to sort out what ive got and see if i can sell the one he sold me:thumb: Cheers

Graeme
05-02-09, 11:10 PM
If your out of work, pay the postage and its yours, its no use to me as I have one of the best done by Nick J, you can get me a beer at a show for it