PDA

View Full Version : OHH FUCKK!!!!!

Ian
19-12-02, 12:54 AM
sorry to hear it, i nearly lost mine, ended up redeployed though.

Nova1.6
19-12-02, 01:02 AM
sorry to hear that, good luck with the other job offers.
Im prob gonna loose my job, i just piss around all the time!
neil

MattyWoo
19-12-02, 09:16 AM
micky, where u work?? it wasnt the ol' hashimoto place was it???

MattyWoo
19-12-02, 09:47 AM
i dunno what it means but my uncle works at the nissan place up norf, i swear it was called hashimoto but they mate stuff for nissans

Matt Finary
19-12-02, 11:06 AM
Sorry to hear about your job Micky, I'm sure you will find another one soon.

Matt :)

Tilly
19-12-02, 01:36 PM
oh dear oh dear not good. Enjoy and relax for christmas then go and find urself another job

wisewood
19-12-02, 02:08 PM
that's shocking Micky... you wanna complain... write a letter in about you being more skilled blah blah blah - you never know... worth a try.

Goodluck finding something else... and if all else fails - opena hedgehog sanctuary :lol:

Nova-Flair
19-12-02, 04:21 PM
unlucky micky nice of them to do that to u so close to xmas........tw@ts

seems to be the way workplaces r goin now. no matter how well u do ur job they just look at u as a number.

good luck findin a new job tho

will be funny watchin all the dole lot lookin at u goin down to the job centre with ur vectra :lol:

wisewood
19-12-02, 06:17 PM
that's a quality idea micky mate... just make sure there are no dodgy financial matters in your recent history so if they investigate they can't find something dodgy :D

i know a few people work in a job centre... the stuff they can find out about you is crazy... and all because they "think" you "could" be a fraud.

Jim
19-12-02, 07:10 PM
Unlucky Mickey, sorry to hear that.

I was told that the industry that I work in is going through a rough time, butfingers crossed there should be work for me after my current project is finished.

Jim

dan16v
19-12-02, 10:38 PM
u could always put the 18s bak on get sum gurls and become a pimp? or just not get a job and become an alcoholic! 8)
nah just get sumthing to tide you over whilst you apply for the better jobs relax till after xmas!

mikeoxford
20-12-02, 02:28 AM
:o so close to christmas :evil: b@stads

lol yeah go pimping in your veccy

?Marty?
20-12-02, 02:42 AM
I have a job, and I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE! :lol:

Sorry to hear what happened though mate. Still, i guess it's out of your control. Become a train driver. Or fireman.

mikeoxford
20-12-02, 09:14 AM
perhaps swap lifes with marty micky?

you'd end up driving the veccy tho marty, and livin at him etc etc!!!

mikeoxford
20-12-02, 09:15 AM
lol@ fireman and train driver

Anton
20-12-02, 09:47 AM
my dads a train driver :D

Nova1.6
21-12-02, 01:42 AM
i bet andy would work for you...

ade
21-12-02, 11:35 PM
Micky m8 - if yer looking for a p1ss easy job out tha rain, gives out pretty good bonusses + discounts on mobiles try T-Mobile in Doxford.

It scall centre work - shifts (7am-10pm) but its dead easy. I'm sure theyre taking staff on.

Check out the website - www.t-mobile.co.uk

Granted its a pay cut from what your used to but like you say it'll help keep the shirt on yer back till you get (hopefully) get taken back on next year.

Ade
:wink: