PDA

View Full Version : gsxr600/750 srad

AlanH
02-02-09, 12:53 AM
'99 gsxr600 srad with recently fitted recon 750 engine, registered and taxed as 600 still, up to new keeper to register. t reg, 9800miles with some service history, recent chain/sprocket kit, bridgestone bt010s, painted in satin black only done a few hundred miles since paintjob. carbon front mudguard and rear hugger. alphadotted. just had oil/filter and brake pads. has 11 months tax and test. single seat unit and pillion seat. micron race silencer and standard. runs and rides very well, really quick bike. selling to finish my xe mini project. offers around £1500 may p/x what you got? absolutely NO TEST PILOTS! if you want a ride i want cash in my hand first and proof of insurance/license. still insured so not too bothered about selling, no time for tyre kickers/dreamers. if interested pm me on here, email me at alanhughes87@googlemail.com or 07956161790 for more pics/info.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii227/alanhughes87/gsxr.jpg

AlanH
04-02-09, 08:10 PM
bumpety bump. would swap/px decent nova, xe corsa, supermoto or anything quick

AlanH
09-02-09, 07:44 AM
prov. sold.

saloonwoody
09-02-09, 10:30 AM
got any pics of the xe mini ? iv been considering doing mine :)

AlanH
10-02-09, 12:08 AM
its a work in progress, will post pics up when i get time to u/l some, got loads. have started making my own subframe retaining the standard mini suspension as a pose to coilovers, spoke to loads of 16v mini owners and seems like the best all round option. Have fitted new sills on shell, all it needed and smoothed off the rear lights, de-seamed it and am considering removing the filler cap hole for a totally smoothed exterior. running an extended fibreglass round nose flip front, too much of a pain in the a*se running standard length i.m.o. if you need any help pm me, done loads of research into the conversion and have some detailed pics of home-brew subbys if you fancy building your own. got twin webers for mine with an h&h ignition solutions setup(top quality bit of kit, even has rev limited rotor arm), lightened/balanced rods, arp rod bolts etc. so should be a laugh when its done.