PDA

View Full Version : grand turismo 5 ps3

turbojolt
01-02-09, 02:29 PM
has any one got this game is it any good i know all the others were fun games

can you still race tune all the cars

dhdev (Oli)
01-02-09, 02:41 PM
Only the prologue available ATM, I played it the other night on a mates PS3 and I'm now considering buying a PS3 for that alone :eek:

hagger
01-02-09, 02:51 PM
aye the prologue verison is only out at the min, which is basically a demo if ya like. the full version should be out later this year, but it keeps getting put back.

I bought the ps3 gt5: prolouge pack back when it first came out, worked out cheaper :)

Jim
01-02-09, 05:22 PM
I never played any of the last GT games, but have been playing GT3 Prologue on the PS3. It's good, but found it easier than I was expecting. Perhaps the 'full' versions are harder? Or maybe I'm a driving god :cool: ;)

Dar
01-02-09, 07:10 PM
Great game esp if you put a steering wheel on it. I have bought the F1 car, now using that and it's just awesome fun!!

sulphur
01-02-09, 07:13 PM
Best driving game series, ever. Handling is well precise, alot of attention to detail, far superior to any other game.

Awesome game, will be spectacular when the full version comes out.

Dan
01-02-09, 07:52 PM
Awesome game, will be spectacular when the full version comes out.

thats the thing, the current one is ok, but as said above it is just a demo which we all know is the basic 'get it out there' package as a taster. The full version should be loads better :D

bai1ey
02-02-09, 12:28 AM
got my ps3 for gt5 as well cant wait till the proper game comes out but while thay are making money on the prolog thay aint gonna bring the full game out :D

Plug
02-02-09, 12:33 AM
prologe should be out within the middle of the year i would have thought.

Gt Online would me awesome aswell

Lee
02-02-09, 10:46 AM
Im playing prologue at the moment, TBH I always thought the phisics were great, but that was until i got into LFS on the PC. Now the GT phisics dissapoint me somewhat.

Apparently 5 will be heavily tweeked, hense the massive gap between its launch and prologue, so i hope its improved somewhat :)

Gt Online would me awesome aswell

You can go online with prologue if you download the version from ps store. Only trouble is you have to be online to play the full game :)

robertdevlin69
02-02-09, 11:48 AM
im buying a ps3 purely for gt5,i have gt4 and i reckon ive started and completed it at least fives or six times

Pillar
02-02-09, 01:32 PM
get nfs undercover its awsome!!!! jump in a cossie and count the hours by!!

AlexW
02-02-09, 01:55 PM
Im playing prologue at the moment, TBH I always thought the phisics were great, but that was until i got into LFS on the PC. Now the GT phisics dissapoint me somewhat.

Yep. The One reason i Havnt bought GT5 prologue yet. Everytime i play anything else but LFS, i think "This is rubbish" Kinda sad. Just waiting for the VW.