PDA

View Full Version : We think we're in trouble?!

CP
01-02-09, 08:57 AM
I''ve got (had) links with Zimbabwe and was hearing today that inflation is now running at 113 million per cent! Just to add to their woes there is also a serious cholera epidemic:eek:

What's happened in Zimbabwe in the last few years is why I have no faith in national or international government over most of the African continent. I'm afraid the cynical side of me now firmly believes that the black african is the architect of his own downfall. Tribalism is dark and devisive force throughout the continent.

Mike
01-02-09, 09:03 AM
Fook me @ 113million percent!! Those little black guys with pot bellies have got some serious issues in there gaff then!

peester
01-02-09, 11:46 AM
a right mess - tis about 5,000 Zim dollars to our pound, or bout 7,500 Zim Kwacha to £1..

mowgli
01-02-09, 12:43 PM
I''ve got (had) links with Zimbabwe and was hearing today that inflation is now running at 113 million per cent! Just to add to their woes there is also a serious cholera epidemic:eek:

What's happened in Zimbabwe in the last few years is why I have no faith in national or international government over most of the African continent. I'm afraid the cynical side of me now firmly believes that the black african is the architect of his own downfall. Tribalism is dark and devisive force throughout the continent.

there is a very simple problem there...... and until he & his cronies are removed, it will only get worse...

he was very clever in getting the other sub-saharan nations to back him up on the 'the british want us back as a colony' card when we were simply trying to help.

20 years ago, zimbabwe was an incredibly fertile & productive farming nation, but in an effort to remain in power, he has chucked out the white farmers & every other critic...