PDA

View Full Version : frozen,be warmer in the freezer

carltoncrazy
18-12-02, 10:16 AM
right im on a moan. :evil:
its to cold,got up this morning(yes u did hear right,the morning) and it was froozen,thought better go start the carlton.............so off i go,after finding the keys :roll: ,i go out freezing me tits off,and hay ho the locks frozen,frozen solid,put boiling water onit,no lcuk just freezes.
so i scrape the window abit to write things about the locals,and see this blue light,and ive left the radio on all night!!!!!
i cant get into the damn car,so im gonna wait til it warms,
see this is why i like globel warming,the winter will be 8*c warmer,apartly thats bad,i cant see fuck all wrong with it.
:lol: i hate england

wisewood
18-12-02, 10:49 AM
had same problem with Clio this morning... took me 40 minutes of warm water and scraping and stuff to get it running this morning.
I simply COULD NOT get into the thing... took me ages.

I left radio on other day...
went shopping somewhere and ran to cash machine and mate waited in car so I left radio on - came back - locked door, he got out and locked his - we walked off...
got back to car and could hear music quite loud from inside...
turns out mate had gone to turn it off and hit volume dial by mistake and turned it up but it was between tracks on cd or something so it went quiet... we come back and find it booming out tunes at top of it's lungs... good thing I not got fantastic ICE install or would have been in trouble.
As it was it struggled a bit to start but had just enough juice.

Anyone else got any stories? lol

mikeoxford
18-12-02, 11:08 AM
lol where did you leave your car wise?!?!

im suprised someone didnt here your banging stereo and rob the fecker, dosent it turn off with the ingition..............?

mikeoxford
18-12-02, 11:09 AM
lucky the cones didnt pop if it was running that loud for ages on standard or low wattage speakers

wisewood
18-12-02, 11:20 AM
it wasn't on full - but was on quite loud... loud enough to hear from outside car a few metres away... the speakers as standard in the clio aint as bad as the standard nova ones... had it been the nova and it woudl have been fcuked.

it was parked in a busy car park... asda i think it was... maybe morrisons... can't remember which... lol - only last weekend. People must have thuoght that there was someone in the car - coz it's not the best place as far as vehicle security goes.

mikeoxford
18-12-02, 11:36 AM
thatll teach ya :lol:

carltoncrazy
18-12-02, 02:47 PM
asda i think it was... maybe morrisons...
wisewood, you shop at such expenisve places,morrisons,wow

mikeoxford
18-12-02, 03:05 PM
scanidavian for value!

or is that netto :?

MattyWoo
18-12-02, 03:27 PM
oh dear, it is actually freezing, i walked out of college twice, the first time cos there wasnt a pc that worked, so i went home and froze my bollocks off in my garage, then the second time we were sitting doing nuffin for an hour, i was due to stay for another 2 hours, so i left. no im gonna go out and freeze my arse off even more, all for my beautiful car, which dont look so beautiful at the moment :cry:

carltoncrazy
18-12-02, 05:36 PM
matt u went into college?
my god 1st time 4 everything

Tilly
18-12-02, 05:50 PM
talking of freezers i went to a party at McDonalds (years ago now) and we went into the freezers out the bak and they thought they were funny and i wasnt laughing :evil:

carltoncrazy
18-12-02, 06:21 PM
and tilly what were u doing in the freezer??????

Ric 16v
18-12-02, 06:22 PM
ha ha lol at u lot's locks frozen up !!!!! (not being a twat or now't), I went out of the house this morning and saw my car was frosted up and thought twat !!!! but got down 2 it, pressed the button on my remote, doors un-lock and I'm in, :D :D :D :D :D :D no fucking about with locks 4 me coz I disconected them :D :D :D

carltoncrazy
18-12-02, 10:29 PM
ok im smacking sri 1st

mikeoxford
18-12-02, 10:49 PM
:lol: me too!

just one click does it all!

:lol:

Anton
18-12-02, 10:53 PM
same here :D

?Marty?
19-12-02, 12:30 AM
I have no locks or handles, but it'd be funny if the door froze shut! Well, not actually funny.

Oh and i have some concentratedde-icer (there's always some in the car, all year round), so no scraping/hot water for me :D .

Nova1.6
19-12-02, 01:13 AM
yep just one BEEP and it's open.
well my little story, pressed the little botton on my remote, opened locked, went to pull handle, sodding door froze, so tried to put de-icer around it, just got covered in it coz of a dodgy nossel, fingers stunk of the stuff and got boiling water, poured it on, hear the crakcing sound of thoring ice, thought, crap that my paint or summit cracking, anyway, got in easiely enough.

U should of seen me using me de-icer on the windows, got a spray can of it and a pump-action spray bottle, had one in each hand doing em at same time, MR MUSCLE, LOVES THE JOBS YOU HATE!

Got home tonight and put an old shower curtain over the windscreen as im off to the gf's at 8am! AHHHHHHH and it's 1.14am now! BOLOX!!!!!

Night night everone!

wisewood
19-12-02, 11:18 AM
neil... you thing aint working... use the Flas button for the banner you done...
like this...

[swf width=600 height=80:d7f1951f27]http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/ava.swf[/swf:d7f1951f27]

carltoncrazy
19-12-02, 04:52 PM
lovin da banner