PDA

View Full Version : make sure you garage/shed is safe

TIDGE
29-01-09, 11:47 PM
just had my tools stolen out of my garage:mad:
thankfully the nova is stripped so they didnt do anything to that:)

Asa-James
29-01-09, 11:50 PM
****, where abouts mate? might have to lock mine down

Spudly
29-01-09, 11:53 PM
MIGHT?????????????????

If you can spot a way in or could get in or even have reservations as to its security then its not secure.........

The weakest point of any shed or garage is the hinges or locks so make sure theyre beefed up bud!

TIDGE
29-01-09, 11:53 PM
crewe thank god most of my stuff including my welder is all in the basement.

TIDGE
29-01-09, 11:54 PM
MIGHT?????????????????

If you can spot a way in or could get in or even have reservations as to its security then its not secure.........

The weakest point of any shed or garage is the hinges or locks so make sure theyre beefed up bud!
yep they broke the window latch to get in

Asa-James
29-01-09, 11:57 PM
barstewards. sorry to hear about it bud, but i'll now be checking my security out tomorrow

TIDGE
30-01-09, 12:02 AM
barstewards. sorry to hear about it bud, but i'll now be checking my security out tomorrow
i found it this morning glad they wernt expensive tools but all the same its annoying plus the police said because i found it in the morning there wasnt much they could do

Spudly
30-01-09, 12:22 AM
i found it this morning glad they wernt expensive tools but all the same its annoying plus the police said because i found it in the morning there wasnt much they could do

You mean because whoever did it, didnt sign their name on teh wall or hang around to be caught and they cba to do anything other than chase motorists then there not much they can do lol

TIDGE
30-01-09, 03:35 PM
You mean because whoever did it, didnt sign their name on teh wall or hang around to be caught and they cba to do anything other than chase motorists then there not much they can do lol
haha yeah i will leave a log in book for my garage next time for then to sign lol

turbojolt
30-01-09, 04:31 PM
MIGHT?????????????????

the weakest part of a shed is the wood its made from no point having mega locks on some old crappy shed lol

sorry to hear it mate did they get much

TIDGE
30-01-09, 05:02 PM
the weakest part of a shed is the wood its made from no point having mega locks on some old crappy shed lol

sorry to hear it mate did they get much very little only some tools but all the same its annoying ahh well on wards and upwards getting coilovers tomorrow yaaay:)

turbojolt
30-01-09, 05:06 PM
very little only some tools but all the same its annoying ahh well on wards and upwards getting coilovers tomorrow yaaay:)

shame you will not have the tools to fit them lol

ewee870
30-01-09, 05:51 PM
bloody hell, im only rnd the corner in Sandbach so b keeping my eye on my garage!!!

dj_wudgey
31-01-09, 11:58 AM
fook that all my tools are snap on they live in my bedroom now lol

twistysnovagte
31-01-09, 07:04 PM
mines been done twice:mad: now it has a sliding bar with a nice big padlock and its belled,if you dont know the password in 10 seconds after opening the door, the shed starts screaming"get back ya *******s ill break your legslol

Lynsey
31-01-09, 07:20 PM
OUr shed got broken into just before Christmas and all my step-dad's tools got stole. I mean years and years worth of collection. It was his birthday too :(

I swear, if anyone ever stole anything of mine I'd rip their balls clean off. Providing I knew who it was, obviously lol

My friend was in the bath last night and her house got broken into! She's still well freaked by it.

TIDGE
31-01-09, 08:16 PM
anyways lets not dwell on bad news i now haz coilovers :D

Lynsey
31-01-09, 08:46 PM
Where in Cheshire are you?

Lynsey
31-01-09, 08:46 PM
Actually, don't tell me. Unless you don't want the coilovers lol