PDA

View Full Version : r.i.p flackwell bank & P.O

jimbob-mcgrew
29-01-09, 02:40 PM
some krew of bloody nutcases have just ram-raided my local post office and bank with a jcb and multiple baseball bats. both buildings are practically in crumbled ruins! apparently some bloke driving thru to get some money out the ATM at the bank, had his windscreen baseball batted in and told to f-off from one of the guards while the jcb did its brukkin.

dont think they got away with any money, and theyve made a right bloody mess. total madness.

turbojolt
29-01-09, 02:43 PM
some krew of bloody nutcases have just ram-raided my local post office and bank with a jcb and multiple baseball bats. both buildings are practically in crumbled ruins! apparently some bloke driving thru to get some money out the ATM at the bank, had his windscreen baseball batted in and told to f-off from one of the guards while the jcb did its brukkin.

dont think they got away with any money, and theyve made a right bloody mess. total madness.

get some pictures mate

edit..also hope no one was hurt

dj_wudgey
29-01-09, 02:44 PM
wow sounds like the kind off thing that would happen round my way lol

Southie
29-01-09, 02:57 PM

Did all this happen in a whisky bottle??? :D Must be a big bottle you live in lol

mowgli
29-01-09, 03:04 PM
it is standard practice for pikeys & other ne'er do wells

Sloth
29-01-09, 03:22 PM
sounds like my estate.......

Spudly
29-01-09, 05:19 PM
Pics or it never happened...............

sulphur
29-01-09, 05:28 PM
Pics or it GTFO...............

Edited :D lol

jimbob-mcgrew
29-01-09, 06:16 PM
it'll prob be on the news tonight if u dont believe me, but i can get pics if u want

turbojolt
29-01-09, 06:23 PM
it'll prob be on the news tonight if u dont believe me, but i can get pics if u want

i want pictures lol

ram raids happen every day are you sure this one will be on the news

Ricky G
29-01-09, 06:33 PM
flackwell heath, near high wycombe, bucks. funny how these things seem like a normal day to day thing.

jimbob-mcgrew
29-01-09, 06:37 PM
course m8, they love it, anything goes nowadays, the often have stories far worse.

pictures for all the un-believers:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/photon_09/ram-raid1.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/photon_09/ram-raid3.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/photon_09/ram-raid4.jpg

bank is the building on the right, but u can see theyve mullered the post office on the left too, the missing wall in the bank is where the ATM machine was, but apprently they left it behind.

Spudly
29-01-09, 06:40 PM
Lol, it wasnt a case of non-beleiving its just "Pics or GTFO" or "Pics or it never happened" are typical responses to threads without pictures lol

djshaggeh
29-01-09, 06:46 PM
10/10 for effort and style.

3/10 execution.

jimbob-mcgrew
29-01-09, 06:49 PM
heheh yeh, they went in strong with an idea, but they fcuked it up lol

turbojolt
29-01-09, 06:51 PM
what a bunch of idiots went to all that trouble for nothing lol

Sloth
29-01-09, 07:00 PM
should of used a nova........

let_nova
29-01-09, 07:01 PM
that doesnt look like you average jcb looks like a big earth mover.

Spudly
29-01-09, 07:02 PM
should of used a nova........

Why it wouldve only fallen apart due to rot as it hit the front of the P/O and left a brown pile haha!

let_nova
29-01-09, 07:02 PM
and they have rammed it with the back of the CAT the end without the bucket??

Sloth
29-01-09, 07:29 PM
its a cat quarry thungy.... funking noobs....... id still use a nova. remember when they all used carlton gsi's?

sulphur
29-01-09, 07:32 PM
It's just a wheel loader. They could've taken everything bar the steel frames down with the bucket without trying. WTF would you use the back end?

turbojolt
29-01-09, 07:40 PM
It's just a wheel loader. They could've taken everything bar the steel frames down with the bucket without trying. WTF would you use the back end?

why not it done the trick didint it as well ain't like they care what happens to it

djshaggeh
29-01-09, 09:24 PM
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll227/photon_09/ram-raid1.jpg

Right I was thinking about this;

Surely there cant be that much cash in a cash machine at one time. Maybe ten grand?

Whats the second hand value of that digger?

Kind of sums up the people of wycombe really! No offence Ricky.

L14MNP
29-01-09, 09:38 PM
Photoshop lol

jimbob-mcgrew
30-01-09, 12:26 AM
right, i have updated infro from an eye witness, apparently a drunken bum rocking his way out of the pub opposite. he said they boshed the cash machine out from the wall in seconds, and then lined it up with the front of the post office, and actually used the post office as an anvil to try and bosh the safe open. another person told me after they couldnt get it open they tried lifting it with the bucket on the digger onto a flat bed truck but unsuccessfully and ran outta time and desided to flee the scene before police got there. god knows why they decided to do all this at 10:30 in the evening, there were still shops, takeaways & pubs open, aswel as townsfolk walking about. went down as saw it for myself, the post office is knakered in a good 5 metres to the back of the shop, a krew of builders were boarding it all up.

Jack
30-01-09, 09:15 AM
Surely there cant be that much cash in a cash machine at one time. Maybe ten grand?
Ten grand in a cashpoint is more likely to trigger a low fund warning...

Plus most ATMs these days contain dyes. As soon as the unit gets boshed, poof, dye all over the cash making it unusable.

mowgli
30-01-09, 09:22 AM
Ten grand in a cashpoint is more likely to trigger a low fund warning...

Plus most ATMs these days contain dyes. As soon as the unit gets boshed, poof, dye all over the cash making it unusable.

a gang that targetted tesco atms got sent down recently, aparently they were easy to nick.......

ps. all you have to do is wait for the bloke in the small van who re-fills it, then nick the van........ if you got a lorry with a box body & ramp then lined it out with a copper mesh so no signals can get thru then you could empty it easily.... just a thought

Martin
30-01-09, 10:13 AM
Lol they used the Engine end as its alot heavier.. at my old job we have a CAT 966 and that was 15tonne at the back end

it was twice the size of that one

turbojolt
30-01-09, 11:23 AM
Right I was thinking about this;

Whats the second hand value of that digger?

Kind of sums up the people of wycombe really! No offence Ricky.

but then you have to find a person to sell the thing to and that's alot more work and risky then just using notes straight away

plus the only people that i know of buying stolen jcb's ect are pikeys and if you like doing business with them then you must be off your rocker

mowgli
30-01-09, 11:27 AM
plus the only people that i know of buying stolen jcb's ect are pikeys and if you like doing business with them then you must be off your rocker

you obviously don't understand the export trade very well then... there is a good market in nicked heavy plant

stu-sting
30-01-09, 11:43 AM
if you got a lorry with a box body & ramp then lined it out with a copper mesh so no signals can get thru then you could empty it easily.... just a thought

copper conducts radio waves as does gold, if you want to block the signal you need to lead line the truck or container

L14MNP
30-01-09, 12:31 PM
^ Aye. Lead would have been my choice too, no question. One of many things I have often thought about, such as how to dispose of a body/murder weapons etc :)

I don't bite btw. Add me to MSN if you like lol

Welsh Dan
30-01-09, 12:43 PM
copper conducts radio waves as does gold, if you want to block the signal you need to lead line the truck or container

Sorry sir you are in fact wrong. Mowgli was referring to a Faraday cage.

mowgli
30-01-09, 12:51 PM

wrong!!!!!!!

a copper mesh 'faraday cage' is fantastic at cutting out radio waves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

it works on the same principle as the mesh on the microwave oven door.

L33 LEG
30-01-09, 03:06 PM
cash machines will hold much more than 10 grand. itl be nearer the 100k once filled.

reminds me of the other weekend when we got a call out at work. i went over and it was flooded with cops. two guys had tried breaking into the cash machine with a crowbar. they smashed half the machine up and got behind it only to find a large safe funnily enough, so they left with nothing.

Tidy Max
30-01-09, 03:19 PM
"im luke im 5 and my dads bruce lee,
driving my jcb through the hsbc,
immm luke......"

haha

Mike
30-01-09, 04:14 PM
lol at the whole incident lol lol

When my dad done some contract work with Braclays, installing new ATM's, he came to the conclusion that, once there fitted, the easiest way to remove was to use the likes of a JCB with a grab, rip it out floor, drop into the back of a hefty pick up (Hi-Lux, L200 etc) and get gone.

Pick up trucks are ten a penny & heavy mobile plant is, and as said, both of which are easily disposable abroad.

My old gaffer's Freelander van was stolen from Birmingham, and found a mere 9 days later with over 50 other stolen 4x4's on a container ship in Africa. So, goes to show doesnt it.

dj_wudgey
31-01-09, 05:29 PM
this kind off thing happens regular enough round my way the last time it was a cash machine they took by ramming a jcb through the wall on spar or co op one off the two lol