PDA

View Full Version : *** PNG National Day 2 - BOOKING NOW OPEN

ade
28-01-09, 11:17 PM
Yes - for those that went last year - you know what to expect! For those that didnt you'd better book up and find out!

The PNG National Day 2 Event is now open for booking!

CLUB MEMBERS ONLY
NOT A CLUB MEMBER? DONT MISS OUT! JOIN UP IT'S ONLY £10!

See the evenmts section of club for more details.

We've listened to your feedback and made the location more central (Derbyshire) and we're also giving you TONS of notice!

Booking is done through the new PNG on line shop!

Come along - even if its to see Burgo get his head shaved!

:thumb::eek:lol

Ade

Sloth
28-01-09, 11:31 PM
who do i send a cheque to to join?

brainsnova
28-01-09, 11:33 PM
Burgo with no hair :eek:

Emmy
28-01-09, 11:44 PM
lol Sounds like fun :p I hope getting your head shaved while your there doesnt apply to everyone lol

ade
29-01-09, 12:04 AM
who do i send a cheque to to join?

PM Lee re cheques - we dont normally accept cheques for subscriptions as Paypal activates the member automatically through the site - it cant really be dont manually...

Emmy - nah - you only get your head shaved if you lose at a bet! Burgo said he'd shave his noggin at the next national day if Lee gave up smoking - and so far Lee has kindly obliged!

lol

Ironically theres a barbers on site!

:thumb:

burgo
29-01-09, 12:53 AM
actually i said at the next pv show

Emmy
29-01-09, 01:32 PM
haha, ahh right ade :p how handy is that eh a barbars on site lol Well done to Lee who has stopped smoking its a hard thing to do as some of my friends have stopped.

dj_wudgey
29-01-09, 01:52 PM
is this a show or a club get together??? how many cars turned up last time??

edit just looked at the last show thread lol dont think ill be there tbh

Southie
29-01-09, 02:54 PM
club get together??? lol dont think ill be there tbh
Why not!!! :p

mowgli
29-01-09, 04:49 PM
i'll be going. its only about 1/2 hrs towing from my house.......

burgo
29-01-09, 04:56 PM

edit just looked at the last show thread lol dont think ill be there tbhthe amount we had last time was perfect imo. unless your an unsocialable get then yes there wont be much for you to do

mowgli
29-01-09, 05:00 PM

edit just looked at the last show thread lol dont think ill be there tbh

it was a good natured gathering, and a great fun time was had by all.
if more people manage to go, then it will obviously grow into a proper 'show' but I really hope the social gathering bit remains. I stuck my nova on a trailer & towed it 40miles to join in.

Riggy
29-01-09, 05:39 PM
yay we will be there again , was wikid last time , be even better this time since it will only be an hours drive rather then the 3 last year lol

Mike
29-01-09, 05:41 PM
Ill be there, generator and all that :D

Southie
29-01-09, 05:45 PM
Well it looked a good do in last years pics. Any excuse for a get together. Me and the misses will be coming along ;)

craig green
29-01-09, 05:48 PM
I'll be there, but wasnt at the last one due to MOT issues.

More the merrier I say!

dj_wudgey
29-01-09, 05:49 PM
the amount we had last time was perfect imo. unless your an unsocialable get then yes there wont be much for you to do

no no im not unsociable quite the opposite actually lol well supose yea id get to know people after not long!! i doubt ill be in my sr if i do come though :(

looks a gigle like so yea i may be down!!! i just dont really like going to shows or anything without my sr and with how my dad helps me will never get sr done for then lol

gte will have to do i guess but yea i may thrash down for some off the weekend after all!!!

Lee
29-01-09, 05:54 PM
no no im not unsociable quite the opposite actually lol well supose yea id get to know people after not long!! i doubt ill be in my sr if i do come though :(

looks a gigle like so yea i may be down!!! i just dont really like going to shows or anything without my sr and with how my dad helps me will never get sr done for then lol

gte will have to do i guess but yea i may thrash down for some off the weekend after all!!!

This isnt a 'show', its more of a gathering. You dont need to bring a Nova!

Mike
29-01-09, 05:55 PM
IMO it doesnt really matter what you turn up in really.

Hell, last National Day i turned up in a 12 volt Corsa lol PV07 i was in a death trap van, PV06 a Corsa 1.2 lol

EDIT: What Lee says.

Those who missed last years, you missed a laught a minute weekend TBH. My missus doesnt even like cars but even her sour face enjoyed it!

dj_wudgey
29-01-09, 05:55 PM
well i know but its me beast lol my gte will just make me look bad as its fooked lol ill be down though!!

Southie
29-01-09, 05:59 PM
well i know but its me beast lol my gte will just make me look bad as its fooked lol ill be down though!!

Stop being a big girls blouse ya tart lol

dj_wudgey
29-01-09, 06:01 PM
Stop being a big girls blouse ya tart lol

ill be there in my gte even though its ****ed lol well itl be good to put moore names and faces to cars lol

quote This isnt a 'show', its more of a gathering. You dont need to bring a Nova!

i do lol its all i have

John
29-01-09, 06:32 PM
Have i missed the bit where it says exactly in derbyshire it is?

Southie
29-01-09, 06:37 PM
Have i missed the bit where it says exactly in derbyshire it is?

It's in the events booking section :thumb:

Spudly
29-01-09, 06:55 PM
This isnt a 'show', its more of a gathering. You dont need to bring a Nova!

Cool, i shall be there in teh cav then if the old diesel beasty is allowed lol

srs1
29-01-09, 08:42 PM
i wont be there, its far too close for comfort for me. to my big day!

dj_wudgey
31-01-09, 12:07 PM
well i still may have my sr ready im going to get my dad working lol

ade
01-02-09, 09:35 AM
GUYS N GALS - PLEASE DONT JUST SAY YOU WILL BE THERE - PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN THE CLUB SHOP.

Last year we had the same issue - everyone saying they would defo go and then not bothering at the time. Please book your tickets, time off work etc as soon as you can so we have an idea of numbers and can plan the events etc around those coming...

All details can be found in the "events booking" section of the club along with location and some of the stuff we'll be getting up to.

Many thanks

Mike
01-02-09, 09:41 AM
GUYS N GALS - PLEASE DONT JUST SAY YOU WILL BE THERE - PLEASE BOOK YOUR TICKETS IN THE CLUB SHOP.

Last year we had the same issue - everyone saying they would defo go and then not bothering at the time. Please book your tickets, time off work etc as soon as you can so we have an idea of numbers and can plan the events etc around those coming...

To true, this was discussed at last years event, narked me a little really as there was so much interest right upto the post, yet come the time to flash the cash it went testies up!

Anyway, PNG take paypal, so Ill sending fundage to you Admins at some point this week.

BTW Ade, this place in Derby allow generators :D