PDA

View Full Version : Help me

Matt Finary
16-12-02, 05:55 PM
I have put this in muppet corner - http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=67472

But it is doing my head in.

Matt :)

wisewood
16-12-02, 06:12 PM
already replied to it mate...

and when micky's obligatory speach about snakes and tits turns up - you ignore him and do what makes you happy :wink:

Matt Finary
16-12-02, 11:02 PM
Thanks but I still don't know what to do :cry:

Matt :(

?Marty?
16-12-02, 11:19 PM
No, Matt. You DO know what to do. You're just scared.

The more you spend analysing this, the more difficult it will be, and the further you'll fall into 'the friendship trap' - which will make it even more difficult.

Just do it. Take a chance. Even if she say's no, just make a joke about it (i don't mean pretend like you didn't mean it) and carry on being friends.

Matt Finary
16-12-02, 11:32 PM
Thanks Cool Marty, your right - I do know what to do! First I will find out if she has a boyfriend which I don't think she has :P and I will do it.

Matt :)

?Marty?
16-12-02, 11:42 PM
Yeah! Go get 'er pal.

Don't rehearse what to say and etc either, just 'do it'. Make yourself think 'I can have any chick i want, and i've decided to let her have a go with me. She is one lucky lady to be given this once in a lifetime opportunity, and it's her loss if she misses this chance'.

Confidence is a very appealing factor, but because you haven't actually rehearsed 'lines' to say and etc, you'll still be yourself. And if you're in the right frame of mind (i.e. feeling great about yourself) you will be confident, it will make her feel confident, and won't even be as dissappointing if it doesn't go your way (hey man, it's her loss!).

Oh, and just think, there could be loads of attractive female friends that are thinking the same thing about you, as you are of this girl. But you've decided to make it her lucky day. As she's special. And etc........

mikeoxford
16-12-02, 11:59 PM
if u think what ur gonna say before hand, thats bad in an other way

because what if she dosent answer in a way u expected her too. or even if u thought of a hundred diferent ways shes bound to say something completely different,

imagine goin in to see your line manager (safeways) u no eactly what u wanna say (sort my hours out bast@rd im doing 3 times my contract hours!)

and you come out doing MORE than you went in with

bugger

only i could do that

just do what you feel is right at the time.

go with your instincts
be yourself

AND GO GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!