PDA

View Full Version : blackpool illuminations / accomodation

mikeoxford
15-12-02, 11:56 PM
want to go and see the lights!!!

aaaaaawwwww u all say! :oops:

lol wanna take the missus away for a dirty weekend.

does anyone know of any accomodation near the illuminations (where the illuminations actually are?) or anything like that, u know how it is, dont wanna book a place, get there and its a flea ridden rat infested rank hotel!

mikeoxford
16-12-02, 12:13 AM
is it blackpool where there is quite a big cruise scene too........?

Nova1.6
16-12-02, 12:58 AM
i read in a post b4 that u can pick up any girl from driving around about 2am. but this dont help u as ull be with ur bird.
try www.travelinn.co.uk or yell.com.

wisewood
16-12-02, 02:09 AM
as for where the lights are - you can't miss em... they run about 2 miles down the sea front. accomodation is usually pretty good - and runs all the way along the route where the lights are anyway.

my mum and step dad go to blackpool a few times a year for weekends... will find out where they stay if you want mate. probably not "too" expensive but will be nice... my mum is a bit funny about that stuff... where as the odd flea don't really bother me :lol:

Better off finding a b&b than using travel inn... will be one there but usually not far from motorways and you dont wanna treck into blackpool... be better off staying at b&b near everything.

?Marty?
16-12-02, 02:57 AM
Dirty weekend!? I am looking forward to mine too. :wink: :D

Nova1.6
16-12-02, 12:55 PM
can i come mike?

wisewood
16-12-02, 01:18 PM
somehow i don't think mike will want a "spare part" along with him on his dirty weekend.

Nova1.6
16-12-02, 01:20 PM
ok ill leave leanne at home then.

mikeoxford
16-12-02, 02:46 PM
lol at everyone!

duno what to do - wether to just tun up and find somewhere that looks ok, or book in advance!

if anyone could get anmes of places they know people have been to and reccomend then yeah thats gr8

thanks all

lol at everyone again! :lol:

and neil - u stay at home and let leanne come - shaw my lass would enjoy that :twisted:

Cara
16-12-02, 06:05 PM
yer best off just drivin down see front and turn into one of the side streets you'll deff get a b&b for bout ?15 each a night. It's a laff 4 night life n all

mikeoxford
16-12-02, 10:20 PM
at last someone talks sense around here LMAO ONLY JOKING wisewood neil etc etc

shock it had to be a girl ;)

yer will consider it - tis a long way, may be good if i get a "good night" out of it :P