PDA

View Full Version : I Just Cant Wait!

nova_saloon
24-01-09, 03:19 PM
It comes to that time of year again when i have to insure my nova and its extremely expensive, im under 21 with a XE nova, I cant wait till 21 and the insurance companies all get together and send me a nice birthday present of driving skill in a box then i still have to pay alot,
What are you paying a year if your under 21 for an xe nova and what company? :thumb:

Rich
24-01-09, 04:53 PM
i was 19 with 2 years no claims no points, paid 1200 for the year that was adrian flux. Sky on here sound good, try hic although they always quoted me high for some reason.

Sky give a 20% discount if your a paid member

ps. sell me your sr lol

nova_saloon
24-01-09, 08:05 PM
i was 19 with 2 years no claims no points, paid 1200 for the year that was adrian flux. Sky on here sound good, try hic although they always quoted me high for some reason.

Sky give a 20% discount if your a paid member

ps. sell me your sr lol

hehe shes a beauty, spent alot of money on her and treated her right :) but its cost alot of money to take her away from me unfortuantly and she needs a new rear boot panel its gone quite far past its date lol

will be becomeing a member by the end of this weekk i hope, joined this place soon after i had my first nova, and that was when i past my test so a while ago, and never became one, but i will.

Jack
25-01-09, 10:35 PM
meh, I'm 26 and insurance on my XE saloon isn't what I'd call cheap lol

nova_saloon
25-01-09, 10:41 PM
meh, I'm 26 and insurance on my XE saloon isn't what I'd call cheap lol

well i got offered half a year agho £856 or whatever it was

Jack
25-01-09, 10:45 PM
My premium last year was £320... lol

nova_saloon
26-01-09, 07:56 PM
not fair rather uncool. well i just got them to qoute me again and it was £875.04 and thats the best i could find, and to insure my car standard its £886 :S

Mcgowan
27-01-09, 03:00 AM
What have you declared as i'd love to drop a 2litre in my loon but don't reckon i'd be able to insure it as i'm only 20 been drivin 2 years but wit no noclaims.

Jack
27-01-09, 07:37 AM
What have you declared as i'd love to drop a 2litre in my loon but don't reckon i'd be able to insure it as i'm only 20 been drivin 2 years but wit no noclaims.
Me? Everything, of course :wtf: Engine, wheels, suspension, exhaust, brakes, interior, respray, bumpers blah blah blah.

Ask Sky for a quote, they may give you a discount for driving experience even if you don't have any NCB. If you become a paid PNG member, you'll also get further club discount.

Southie
27-01-09, 08:16 AM
My Combo xe is £435 a year fully comp. Ah the advantages of being over 30 :cry:

Mcgowan
28-01-09, 02:50 AM
Me? Everything, of course :wtf: Engine, wheels, suspension, exhaust, brakes, interior, respray, bumpers blah blah blah.

Ask Sky for a quote, they may give you a discount for driving experience even if you don't have any NCB. If you become a paid PNG member, you'll also get further club discount.
Well i went on confused.com an got a quote of £9,999! thats with alloys uprated brakes and lowered haha, Adrian Flux quoted me £2,000 which maybe ain't to bad but is still too much for me i will give Sky a try

Spudly
28-01-09, 07:25 PM
Well i went on confused.com an got a quote of £9,999! thats with alloys uprated brakes and lowered haha, Adrian Flux quoted me £2,000 which maybe ain't to bad but is still too much for me i will give Sky a try

I also tried confuddled.com and they were shoite wanting over £3.5k for a G plate standard GTE, im 27 ffs, sod that lol

Btw, they prob just knew it was you ali and wanted to discourage you from nova ownership haha:thumb:

nova_saloon
28-01-09, 09:14 PM
yeh well adrian flux are the best ive know found, i told them about everything brakes suspension filter exhaust and they qoute me £875.04, and i tried skype they wanted about 1400 even with discount from the png membership that works out alot more then adrian flux. but it aint gunna stop me becoming a member soon, just gotta pay insurance and treat er to a new exhaust system :D

Rich
28-01-09, 09:27 PM
sell it to me instead lol

Jack
29-01-09, 07:58 AM
yeh well adrian flux are the best ive know found, i told them about everything brakes suspension filter exhaust and they qoute me £875.04, and i tried skype they wanted about 1400 even with discount from the png membership that works out alot more then adrian flux.
I hope you never have to claim then lol

nova_saloon
29-01-09, 04:48 PM
I hope you never have to claim then lol

what do you mean :confused: you saying adrian flux are bad?

james_19
31-01-09, 01:29 AM
no i think he is trying to say your premium is colossal and that if you do get in the situation of claiming your premium will be un affordable

sulphur
31-01-09, 02:09 AM
He's actually saying their customer service, when it comes to claiming, is pretty cack. I remember someone saying it took ages for them to actually pay out regarding a claim.

Jack
01-02-09, 04:27 PM
He's actually saying their customer service, when it comes to claiming, is pretty cack. I remember someone saying it took ages for them to actually pay out regarding a claim.
Bingo