PDA

View Full Version : I PASSED my test !!!

Ric 16v
15-12-02, 03:33 PM
after driving since the end of june and having 25 1 hour lessons (1 each week) and 3 tests later I PASSED my test on thursday 12th, GOODBYE L plates :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anton
15-12-02, 03:44 PM
congrats matey, I remember how chuffed I was :D WELL DONE

Dukey :P

Chris LR
15-12-02, 03:51 PM
Well done mate, It is a good feeling.

Just don't do anything too stupid and lose it.

Jim
15-12-02, 04:23 PM
Congrats.

Take it easy on the roads till you get use to driving by yourself.

Jim

carltoncrazy
15-12-02, 04:25 PM
see if ya can hold onto ur lience longer than i did,
then again u have,coz i got banned on my provisional 2 start with
doh

mikeoxford
15-12-02, 04:50 PM
congrats 8)

like everone says though

dont think your invisible on the roads, and DO play the granny who obides the law, for a good couple of months.

like everyone i guess. i thought driving was good, and all that, but until youve leanrt your car, and your abailities as a driver, dont push it too hard.

i did - and thats why im on my second nova - not such a bad thing tho now anyway!

everyone thinks oh yeah ill be all right - there just warning me cos im new - well i leanrt the hard way! dont you too - especially if you love off your first car as much as i did

although my new car is tasty! (to me anyway) first cars you ALWAYS remember, you dont want to look back and think hey i rolled the son of a bitch - unless you a masacist :D

bob
15-12-02, 05:29 PM
:D congrats matey! one of the nicest things,sad as it sounds, about passing ur test, is know more "feeding" the steering wheel!!! when I passed it was better than having ur first sexual encounter with the local dirty slapper! :)

Matt Finary
15-12-02, 05:40 PM
Well Done mate :P

Matt :)

wisewood
15-12-02, 06:03 PM
congratulations mate. nice one.

just remember - you drive like an idiot, and the car you crash into could be one of us... so behave yourself :D

but i wouldn't want you to have no fun...

Dan
15-12-02, 06:22 PM
Congrats mate but like some others have said, now you have passed your test u can start to learn how to drive. take it steady :wink:

Nova-Flair
15-12-02, 09:00 PM
nice one m8!

im chuffed for ya

wish i was in your position.

january is my next test.........not that hopeful of me passing but i think thats cos i was convinced i would on me first 2.

locky
15-12-02, 11:20 PM
Congrats m8, its a real good feelin when u first pass ur test, i wanted to drive evrywhere!

?Marty?
16-12-02, 03:12 AM
NICE ONE MATE (well, a disposable internet one, anyway. soz)!

I went out in my car when i first started driving and didn't come back for 9 hours!! :lol: My mum thought i'd killed myself in a crash or something!

big_steve_x
16-12-02, 09:04 AM
don't try and drive beyond your ability, because it ends up in a big crash, when your mates shout faster faster, just ignore them, let them go an crash their own cars, i learnt the hard way, and its not worth it, i've spoken to people who have had mates die etc etc, so i won't go on anymore, u get the idea don't ya! oh and don't drink and drive!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben Ritchie
16-12-02, 12:33 PM
well done mate, :D

like everyone has already mentioned just take it easy on the road. you need to learn the abilities of your car so you dont crash the fcukin thing. i am on my second one now. well wot else can i say apart from get modding and dont do nothing stupid
:lol:

mikeoxford
16-12-02, 02:57 PM
wise words here guys 8)

and yeah lol DONT DRINK AND DRIVE - or we will report you and pick up ?500 nicka off the government :twisted:

Ric 16v
16-12-02, 06:06 PM
ha ha lol :D :D not if I report myself first :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: my 2nd and 3rd tests were cancellations !!!!! I wasn't waiting untill february :evil: :evil: :evil: I can now come to the novaload meets :D :D :D :D I am NOT going to right my car off, maybe a little bump thats repairable simply coz it's an L reg and I know I won't find another like it !!!!!! thanks for the posts people

mikeoxford
16-12-02, 10:24 PM
:o is there such a thing as a little bump