PDA

View Full Version : Who would you marry out of pop star rival birds?

dan16v
14-12-02, 08:09 PM
just seen them on tv again :o i would personaly marry Nadine as she is well fit and seems to have a gud personality(like that matters!) 8) but just wondered what you lot think?! :wink:
Nadine if you read this PM me! :lol:

frillip
14-12-02, 08:19 PM
NADINE NADINE NADINE NADINE

I SEEN HER IN THE IRISH POP STAR THING WHEN SHE GOT BOOTED OUT AND WANTED TO MARRY HER SINCE LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

carltoncrazy
14-12-02, 08:28 PM
well since im a understanding caring and faithfully guy,this means nothing,but if nadine every wanted a night she`d never forget then,well my number is

dan16v
14-12-02, 10:32 PM
ian shed rather have me as her plane could land at gatwick v close to me!, if she would marry me id give her my nova :o :P

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
15-12-02, 12:28 AM
Its gotta be Nadine she is well fit the best 1 ov them all :P :D :lol: :D :P

Nova-Flair
15-12-02, 12:04 PM
nadine all the way!!! she was well yummy in the first pop idol when she got booted out............i have since constructed a shrine :twisted: :lol:

Dan
15-12-02, 12:09 PM
not fussed, holes a hole lol

dan16v
15-12-02, 01:13 PM
dan we are talking class A marridge material ladies here we cant have that sort of attitude! :o

carltoncrazy
15-12-02, 01:46 PM
dan who`d want ur nova? :lol: shed laugh at ya :lol:
tho i surpoz wot u lack in the trouser dept u have to make up by having a nice car :lol:
il just get her on the back seat of the carlton,
and hay ho 2 broken shocks

Jim
15-12-02, 04:39 PM
Apparently a brother of a friend of mine went out with Sarah Harding (is that her name, not been watching it) Shes from my home town of Stockport so she gets my vote :D

Jim

Chris LR
15-12-02, 04:42 PM
I haven't seen them at all, but as Dan said, Holes a Hole,

RobIsGrt18
15-12-02, 05:50 PM
nadine, she just has that kinda kinky look.......quite shy but a bet shes a f**king wildcat in bed :lol: !!!

wisewood
15-12-02, 05:58 PM
unfortunately i am yet to figure out all of their names. been trying desperately to learn them watching popstars and extra on itv2 today - but wouldn't work, kept getting distracted lol.

I don't know their names... I think i know which one Nadine is - and she is nice, but there is another one i really like the look of... but don't know who she is... Not the blonde, not the red head... not the one who went into the house late... the other one!

?Marty?
16-12-02, 03:21 AM
None of them. They're all ropey, old , ruff as dogs birds compared to my gorgeous girlfriend.

Aspecially when naked.

Tilly
16-12-02, 01:30 PM
cool marty has turned cheesey

dan16v
16-12-02, 04:19 PM
oh well if nadine did want to marry me and i had to give her my nova do you think shed mind giving me a hand dropping the engine out first?! :o

?Marty?
16-12-02, 11:59 PM
Tilly - you're just upset for missing out on me. Still, i guess i don't mind if you carry on having wet dreams over me.

Seriously though, what's all this crap about cellebrities!? Most of them aren't even that good looking - you can go down the local highstreet and find people that look better. It's only because of their 'position' that they appear so attractive. Sad.

And the only time we see them is in Videos/tv/mags and etc, when they've been sat in make-up for hours, have 'enhancing' lights on them, airbrushing and etc. The more money they have, the better they seem to look. I mean compare the cast of Friends, from the first series, to now.

Those exact same persons wouldn't stand out from most others, if put in a room (based on looks alone). But it's like 'oh wow, it's that singer/film star' and etc, not 'oh wow he/she looks so good' (well they do, but only because of the things they own/stand for).

And all this popstars crap is all rubbish to me. Just a televised national karaoke challenge. It's the same as watching chimps in the zoo to me. So i don't.

Tilly
17-12-02, 12:13 AM
Hmmmm me wet dreams over u yeah right more like a Nightmare

Nova1.6
17-12-02, 01:27 AM
the red head as i looks alot like leanne in the video.

dan16v
17-12-02, 07:16 PM
lol@ tilly using gurl power come bak 8)
i think the most annoying one seems like that sarah harding bit of an ego boost i spose if i had to i would tho :wink: