PDA

View Full Version : Polly Bushes

Graeme
20-01-09, 10:24 PM
I'm going to order a front and rear set and wondered if there are any major differences between the sets google has found me except the price. I am mainly interested in the front set after my recent ropey steering issues, are they going to make a noticable difference. Also are the steering rack ones any good as this is the first time I have seen these ones offered. As always any input will be much appreciated
Thanks Graeme

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 11:20 PM
What ones have google brought up?

I bought some from here. http://www.floflex.co.uk/index.php?cPath=87_88

And then theres Powerflex. Have a small range though. http://www.powerflex.co.uk/products/Nova+%281983-1993%29%2C+Corsa+A+%281983-1993%29-236/1.html

*Dave*
21-01-09, 12:07 AM
rally design sell them really cheap and good quality

Jack
21-01-09, 07:32 AM
yup, I have rally design ones on mine (the yellow ones) and they seem pretty good for the price.

*Dave*
21-01-09, 05:25 PM
yup, I have rally design ones on mine (the yellow ones) and they seem pretty good for the price.

i use the red coloured bushes.

supposed to be stiffer.

draper
21-01-09, 05:31 PM
rally design only do a few tho dont they ?

Mike
21-01-09, 06:17 PM
Some of the floflex items are a terrible fit!

John
21-01-09, 06:35 PM
Some of the floflex items are a terrible fit!

I'd have to agree with mike, graeme, they fit appalingly, and the finish of the urethane is awful. I'd get the ones from raldes.

ck
22-01-09, 03:12 PM
the ones which are orange are a complete waste of time, you will struggle to fit them lol.

best ones ive used have been either powerflex or the rally design poly race (red) bushes

from rally design it will prob cost you aroung £60 or so all in for a complete front and rear set.

if using std rack mounts then it could be wise to get the poly steering rack bushes. the only ones i have used/seen were the orange JNC ones i think cant remember who else sold them

www.rallydesign.co.uk

Graeme
22-01-09, 05:29 PM
Cheers all for the input, the orange ones are the ones of the 'bay aren't they? I've had a look and there site and they seen cheap but I thought that maybe for a reason ($hit quality). Rally design it is then. Thanks again

Iain
22-01-09, 05:33 PM
I'd have to agree with mike, graeme, they fit appalingly, and the finish of the urethane is awful. I'd get the ones from raldes.

They smell nice when you take them out the packet though. :cool:

Mike
22-01-09, 05:55 PM
They smell nice when you take them out the packet though. :cool:

You think Iain? I though they smelt like a stale council estate turd lol