PDA

View Full Version : Redundant

Stuart
20-01-09, 04:40 PM
bahhhhh who am I trying to kid, I'm FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from miffed..... I'm utterly ecstatic!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Means I get to have about 4-6 weeks with Amber, and then onto the new job w00t w00t

draper
20-01-09, 04:43 PM
er... congratulations lol

L14MNP
20-01-09, 04:45 PM
lol You're one of very few in that situation that's pleased about it mate!

Congratulations :cool:

Lynsey
20-01-09, 04:51 PM
As long as you have another secure job lined up you have nowt to worry about :)

Just enjoy your precious time with lil' Amber. Oh and you do know you're going to have a full time job there with your missus and the baby to wait on hand and foot, right!? lol I'm sure you'll love every second of it. Ideal timing if ever!

Adam
20-01-09, 04:53 PM
Nice payout on your way then.....

trackdaynova
20-01-09, 05:12 PM
lol nothing like asking personal questions Ad lol

Nice one Stu :thumb: got what you wanted in the end :)

Adam
20-01-09, 05:14 PM
I'll remove the question mark from my reply, to make it into a statement and not a question.... ;) lol

Stuart
20-01-09, 05:15 PM
lol nothing like asking personal questions Ad lol

Nice one Stu :thumb: got what you wanted in the end :)

no upping your fees now :p

Jack
20-01-09, 05:15 PM
So you're now A bum as well as liking bum?

trackdaynova
20-01-09, 05:16 PM
no upping your fees now :p
no mate, we've made a deal, despite no contract being signed yet.

they are going up, however not to you.

Spudly
20-01-09, 05:18 PM
Lol interesting youre happy about it lol

But gutted/chuffed for you at the same time bud:thumb:

Stuart
20-01-09, 05:20 PM
I asked for it so its allll gooooood :D

Good that you are upping the rates Oily, cant be selling yourself short now!

Ernie
20-01-09, 05:21 PM
welcome to the other type of Bum hood mate lol.
Ive been a bum for nearly 3 weeks now.

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 05:34 PM
lol erm congrats Stu..

Ernie..i get to be a bum for 4 months. I worked out the other day, from june 2008 to june 2009 i will have not worked for 9 months!

Ernie
20-01-09, 05:42 PM
class buming lol.

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 05:43 PM
lol all the more time to come and see your project.. Me and Rob are up for spectating at coomb BTW in Feb.

Ernie
20-01-09, 05:44 PM
sounds good but could of come and give me a hand with the build first lol.

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 05:46 PM
lol, i'm more than willing to help out mate.

Ernie
20-01-09, 05:47 PM
best rob some insulation tape from work for once the loom has been sorted out lol.

BIGS
20-01-09, 09:55 PM
couldnt of happend at a better time for you, congrates bud

Sloth
20-01-09, 09:59 PM
too much bum in here.....

Emmy
20-01-09, 10:06 PM
Its a shame to hear your now redundant but at the same time its came at a good time in a way, now you can spent some quality time with Carly and Amber, All the best in your new job too :)

BIGS
20-01-09, 10:07 PM
too much bum in here.....

you would know :p

Cormac
22-01-09, 10:32 AM
Ive just been made redundant after 5 years with the company. If i had another job to step into id be estatic as ive a few K in my pocket but decent jobs are few and far between over here at the moment... Fingers crossed i get something soon as!!

dj_wudgey
22-01-09, 12:02 PM
id be loving it new job lol time off lol

Dod
22-01-09, 12:09 PM
Well done. TBH mate, since I was made redundant 3 months ago, things have only prospered for me. In fact, I'm going to a "Start your own business" workshop style thing next week to see exactly what the benifits and down falls are of setting up properly.

Pistol Pete
22-01-09, 12:27 PM
This is the thing. Whilst getting laid off is not great for anyone (bar Stu it would seem!!) it can SOMETIMES be a good thing. It can give people the motivation to change things, that before they were not completely 100% happy with. Turning a negative into a positive, if you like.

Stuart
22-01-09, 12:53 PM
Well done. TBH mate, since I was made redundant 3 months ago, things have only prospered for me. In fact, I'm going to a "Start your own business" workshop style thing next week to see exactly what the benifits and down falls are of setting up properly.

dude you suck at being able to get rid of cars, so DONT become a car trader lmao.

Had I not got anything to goto, I would be worried.... but as said, it would be the HUGE kick up the ass needed to get on and try your hand at something new that you can make money at. Fook I'd even try my hand at cake making like that "ace of cakes" program on discovery.... looks like tons of fun, plus its working with CAKE :D

boo, I have to go back in for the first week of feb, but hey atleast I get a full months pay for Jan, a bit of feb and also any accrued holiday... plus lets face it that week will be an uber mega doss of going to the pub at lunch time with various work mates and soon to be ex customers.

Dod
22-01-09, 01:09 PM
dude you suck at being able to get rid of cars, so DONT become a car trader lmao.

Technicially, not true. But none the less, its not cars that will be my main focus.

The thing that you need to concentrate on when off work is not to become lazy. Get up at 9 or 9.30. Sit and watch Jeremy Kyle til after 11 and then finially do something, you need to keep the routeen and be able to selfmotivate. This shouldnt be a problem with a new born all the same.