PDA

View Full Version : not having a good morning

tony k
20-01-09, 10:07 AM
on my way to work today runing late for work again (was at my birds) lol,so i was going down the a13 and as i was going past the purfleet turn off,when some bloody thing the size of a football smashed off me car,was doing about 70 tho i couldnt swerve out the way of it,i thought it hit my bumper so i thought oh it shouldnt be that bad,so as i got to work i got out and had a look,the thing has put a sh***y dent in me bonnet,so my little poor fiesta yeah i know its a ford is gonna need a new one,just as i was gonna get some bits for the nova this s**t happens,so the nova is gonna have to wait for abit longer now for some goodys:cry:

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 10:22 AM
Try and pop the dent out and carry on buying bits for your Nova. If its your daily driver who cares lol

dj_wudgey
20-01-09, 10:23 AM
f*ck the ford leave it all banged up spend your money on your nova!!!

dj_wudgey
20-01-09, 10:23 AM
Try and pop the dent out and carry on buying bits for your Nova. If its your daily driver who cares lol

my thoughts exactly!!

i know i double posted tried to delete it and cant lol

tony k
20-01-09, 10:29 AM
pete 58 if i could pop it out i would but its right in the corner near the light its a right eye sore tho,plus i like my little fiesta,

dj wudgey i dont want it all beat up,im going down the scrappy to see if there got any in there

plus the nova is still way off finished yet

Plug
20-01-09, 10:52 AM
Unlucky matey.

Can't actually belive you said you actually like a feista lol

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 10:58 AM
If its near the light, it cant be that big then!

paddy138
20-01-09, 11:02 AM
thats what you get for driving a ford

Pistol Pete
20-01-09, 11:07 AM
:roll: lol Could have happened to any car!

Southie
20-01-09, 11:26 AM
I would like to see a picture of said dent please. :wtf:
If you were going 70 and the object the size of a football had hit you at any speed, surely it would have dented pretty severely if not, totally fooked the front end :confused:

draper
20-01-09, 11:33 AM
^^ not if it was light and fluffy like a small dog or said football

Jack
20-01-09, 12:06 PM
If its hard enough to dent the bonnet, lucky it didn't smash the headlight

Southie
20-01-09, 12:10 PM
^^ not if it was light and fluffy like a small dog or said football

If a "light and fluffy like a small dog or said football" hit you at 70mph just think of the damage!
That's not going to be a light bump :confused: unless the football was a shoot 5, then it would have just blown in the wind.