PDA

View Full Version : more clio fail...

Rexy
18-01-09, 04:51 PM
Its going now :D he's had three strikes and Hes OUTTA here pmsl

Driving on track ;) around 135ish top note to be honest for well around 1 maybe 2 mins max... comes off the track and onto a round circle type road and the car felt awefull. Seemed to have less pull and started to knock. Slowed to a stop and it cut out, tried to start it and bleh proper lazy start even with a brand new 406 Calcium battery. gets him home and the knocking is still present very strange esp with the lazy start. It does eventually start and will run until the acc is pressed then it will die again.

hes outside now and im looking for another xsara VTS lol, he's had his three times break down now and cost me too much... so fed up with him now.

Lee
18-01-09, 04:52 PM
im looking for another xsara VTS

You're like these people who self harm!

Rexy
18-01-09, 05:01 PM
the xsara was ****ing awesome, Far far better than my saloon XE and i miss it loads...

So lick my **** crack :)

staggy_gsi
18-01-09, 05:02 PM
oh no....

ive just bought a clio valver and youre the third person to moan about them breaking down since!!

think il sell it....

Dave.
18-01-09, 05:03 PM
GET ANOTHER NOVA

shame gaz, yours looked pretty sweet too :thumb:

Lee
18-01-09, 05:04 PM
the xsara was ****ing awesome, Far far better than my saloon XE and i miss it loads...

And in a year or so's time...

the Clio was ****ing awesome, Far far better than my Xsara and i miss it loads...

And the next year..

the 106 was ****ing awesome, Far far better than my Clio and i miss it loads...

And then..

the Xsara was ****ing awesome, Far far better than my 106 and i miss it loads...

Quite frankly, Im getting bored of asscrack :)

Are you going to pick this footrerst up on Sat by the way? :)

Benn
18-01-09, 05:05 PM
Never learn do you?

Rexy
18-01-09, 05:15 PM
he's fixed himself now :D

Plug
18-01-09, 05:39 PM
fixed himself lol

Sloth
18-01-09, 05:56 PM
how? de seized himself and fitted new bearings? lol

Rexy
18-01-09, 06:06 PM
prolem with the flywheel and starter i think hes cooled down and started fine lol. Still going to sell him tho... very much doubt he will sell to be honest.

Sloth
18-01-09, 06:13 PM
mate, ebay. atm no-one is buying, its your best bet. price and info tho and ill ask bout fer ya.

Rexy
18-01-09, 06:29 PM
i might just use it and blow it up and save for somthing else then break it lol.

Sloth
18-01-09, 06:35 PM
fit an xe rexy.................. its doable.... make a good track car......

Rexy
18-01-09, 06:39 PM
ummmm.... XE powered williams lol. Mounts are all totally different mind.

Riggy
18-01-09, 07:43 PM
lol you nova broke down less thess this lol

Rexy
18-01-09, 08:41 PM
indeeeeedly doo, I only wanted a small quick car which i didnt have to throw lots of money at or throw an engine in...

I thought it had fixed itself, but took it out before he started fine took him round the block and ended up towing him home now he wont start for **** starter packed up. Still unsure on the knocking noise.

scott.parker
18-01-09, 08:51 PM
Sounds nicely fooked mate lol

And the XE idea is not that silly really, and would be quite cool with TB's on!

I was quite suprised at how "fast" sorry, Nippy and nimble the missis mum's 05 plate Clio 1.2 16v is, i would go as far to say that they are quite good! lol

Lee
18-01-09, 09:06 PM
Can we all come round your house, set fire to it, and dance around it like a load of Abbo's at a funeral? :D

Rexy
18-01-09, 09:19 PM
feel free to commence the fire show.

srs1
18-01-09, 09:27 PM
the problem you simply have rexy is that you want to turn every normal car you buy and turn it into a track car.

why not look properly at proven track cars that are about right now and just go down that route.

otherwise, you'll just keep buying cars, stripping it out, getting bored and then sell it again.

draper
18-01-09, 09:30 PM
i have a lighter and some petrol to help with the fire

Rexy
18-01-09, 09:46 PM
it has a full tank matey, just bring the lighter...

draper
18-01-09, 09:46 PM
when do we start :D

Rexy
18-01-09, 09:52 PM
let me just check im covered with the insurance, and then whenever you like. It might go missing before then lol... Just kidding before somebody see's their **** and moans because of high insurance etc...

Spudly
19-01-09, 12:39 AM
Unlucky man, i seem to recall telling you to keep the nova and not be silly by keeping the frenchy thing didnt i lol

French = FAIL, dont buy:tard:

Rexy
19-01-09, 08:40 AM
you did you did... ace little car great handeling but ive had nothing but problems with it. Its a non runner atm, so i wont get much for him as he stands. More than likly i will end up breaking it... I doubt i will buy another. But im certainly not buying another nova or corsa as they are a waste of time and i cant be arsed with rust and xe problems.

might look at a seat cupra 2.0 16v ABF or something jap civic vti maybe. Decided against a big turo Scooby, evo as if i broke it i would cry.

Stuart
19-01-09, 08:55 AM
if you sell it, keep that sodding ECU that I fixed for you! :p

Lee
19-01-09, 10:45 AM
Think hes on the right track now :) I put something up his flagpole, and he saluted it. if he can find a good one on budget, it will be VERY cool indeed :)

Spudly
19-01-09, 04:02 PM
I put something up his flagpole, and he saluted

That sounds sooo wrong lee, but methinks you intended that lol

Sloth
19-01-09, 06:37 PM
hur hur yet more gay. having spent today looking at clio's and xe's its very doable rexy..... go on be the first......! the other option is this.... http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/FlansS14/clio20v1.jpg thats a vag 20v turbo in a williams.....