PDA

View Full Version : What did i miss Lee braking his nova..

Benn
17-01-09, 09:58 PM
As above, what did i miss? Thought it was getting ready for track days 09?
Shame to brake it.

Kinda-Egg
17-01-09, 10:00 PM
as everybody else...he is skint

Andy
17-01-09, 10:04 PM
Not everybody is skint,poncey footballers are still been paid obscene amounts of money to belt a leather rag around a field and perform impromptu dives with faigned injuries,Kaka been the latest record with a top line of £500,000 a week.I dont suppose they will be getting layed off or doing 30 hour weeks anytime soon.............

smcgsi16v
17-01-09, 10:07 PM
Ha.:tard:
wtf:wtf:
Lee explain yourself now. I need answers.
What ya playing at.

Benn
17-01-09, 10:08 PM
Footsballers are all tallentless pussy winging little bitches.

Shame Less gonna have to brake it.

Lynsey
17-01-09, 10:08 PM
Footballers mmmmmmmm :p second thoughts, give me an ugly rally driver instead.

I drove down the runay tunnel where Ronaldo crashed his Ferrari, there are huge scrapes up both sides all the way through the tunnel. Looks like he was bouncing round somewhat lol

Lee is a nerd. He shouldn't be breaking his car :(

Andy
17-01-09, 10:10 PM
Footballers mmmmmmmm :p I drove down the runay tunnel where Ronaldo crashed his Ferrari, there are huge scrapes up both sides all the way through the tunnel. Looks like he was bouncing round somewhat lol:(
FFS he even has to crash over the top lol Im surprised he wasnt found on the floor 100 yards away from the impact blubbering like a little fadge lol

Lynsey
17-01-09, 10:12 PM
I think he was lol

Jack
17-01-09, 10:20 PM
LOL

He needs the cash unfortunately. :(

Plus he has some other turd in there at the moment taking up all the room lol

Graeme
17-01-09, 11:02 PM
Is that some sort of revalation Rj?

trackdaynova
17-01-09, 11:06 PM
i can't believe he's braking it the a-hole.

what kinda loser would brake such a good car :(

Lee
17-01-09, 11:16 PM

lmao. shut it homo!

I am in the process of moving onto my business parters land into a pikey caravan. The pikey caravan needs things like a toilet, running water and a few gas fires. Then I have a debt to pay which those closest to me know the details of, which im fecking livid about!

I have bog all work booked in bar a week next week. The frustrating thing is i have a massive job booked for march which will probably earn what breaking the car will earn. But by that time i will probably be bust and / or killed the motherinlaw (because if i dont get out of here soon, im going to KILL the bitch!)

Its only a car at the end of the day. Im already planning the next one :D. I only intend to have a year out of it, and im still 100% committed to the club.

Count Vaux Alot
17-01-09, 11:19 PM

I thought the same lol

Nova_Sean
17-01-09, 11:23 PM
FFS he even has to crash over the top lol Im surprised he wasnt found on the floor 100 yards away from the impact blubbering like a little fadge lol

Apparently when the police turned up he lept out of his door and was grabbing his ankle....wouldn't stop rolling around till the old bill booked the wall....

let_nova
17-01-09, 11:26 PM
. I only intend to have a year out of it, and im still 100% committed to the club.

shame but needs must. the next one will be bigger and better.
also good to see your not turning your back on us.:thumb:

Benn
18-01-09, 12:01 AM
Bad luck dude, hope you can get it all sorted soon.

Sloth
18-01-09, 12:29 AM
aye we are all making sacrifices atm. its good to know your keeping yer hand in. that blue saloon taking up space isnt helping tho lol 'sfunny but i went to see bout a business idea i have and cant get a grant to start up or anything. the guy behind me who wants to start up a takeaway got 15k tho........

says it alll bout this fookin country.
1 answer.
revolution!!!!!!!

Jack
18-01-09, 11:42 AM
that blue saloon taking up space isnt helping tho lol
Lee doesn't have a saloon :confused:

Spudly
18-01-09, 01:01 PM
Man i cant beleive youre gonna have to break it lee, such a shame it really is especially after all the missed track time you had due to engine fails but as you say needs must and youre already planning the next one.

I feel for ya bud and i hope things pick up soon and mean you either dont fully break it or manage get through and keep it, best of luck whatever happens mate:thumb:

Sloth
18-01-09, 01:40 PM
Lee doesn't have a saloon :confused:

no but you do..................;) lol :D

i r shutting up now.....:thumb:

Jack
18-01-09, 01:55 PM
Yeah, and thats parked in front of my house... lol

Sloth
18-01-09, 01:59 PM
ooooh...... with the new "addition?" if so get pics up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plug
18-01-09, 02:59 PM
lol sloth is digging his nose in lol

Sloth
18-01-09, 03:10 PM
i retract all pervious statements..............

L14MNP
18-01-09, 03:19 PM
i pervious
?
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j203/moxieYcholula/xbox_perv.jpg
1st pic that Google had to offer so question it not lol

onlyangelzfall
18-01-09, 03:25 PM
LOL that picture is so wrong liam....

Sloth
18-01-09, 03:25 PM
oh ffs...............

L14MNP
18-01-09, 03:26 PM
LMAO I just typed 'perv' into Google images lol

Check the horse :cool:

onlyangelzfall
18-01-09, 03:28 PM
Lol.. oh dear >.< some of the pictures are jsut.... wel lost for words haha

L14MNP
18-01-09, 03:32 PM
What a warped little miss you are. I only clicked on the first. I didn't peruse the selection lol

Sloth
18-01-09, 03:35 PM
that search is wrong dude.

edit: lol at heather having a rummage at it, perv!

onlyangelzfall
18-01-09, 03:38 PM
What a warped little miss you are. I only clicked on the first. I didn't peruse the selection lol

Well you see, curiosity always gets the better of me... HAHa:D

Spudly
18-01-09, 03:42 PM
Errm this is a thread about peoples shock at lee having to break his pride and joy and you lot have turned it into a preverted sex fest coutesy of google, would you do the same at such a sombre moment as a funeral, hmmm knowing you lot probablylol

L14MNP
18-01-09, 03:43 PM
Sorry. Rob where did you get the mask mate?

Sloth
18-01-09, 03:54 PM
woolworths bargain bin mate, £2.

L14MNP
18-01-09, 03:56 PM
Cool. I'll go tomorrow. Can't see any reason why not.

onlyangelzfall
18-01-09, 04:19 PM
Cool. I'll go tomorrow. Can't see any reason why not.

there is no woolworths!! haha

Ernie
18-01-09, 04:22 PM
woolworths Fail lol.

L14MNP
18-01-09, 04:28 PM
Irony is common in English, especially in humour. When the speaker or writer says one thing but wants you to understand something different, they are being ironic.
Sometimes the implied meaning is the opposite of the words (http://www.usingenglish.com/glossary/word.html) being used, or the person could be trying to be rude, even though the words used are seemingly polite etc.
Example of irony:
Your friend turns up in ripped jeans. With a smirk, you say, "I see you have put on your best clothes!"

*Anyway I'm busy tomorrow,, collecting the new kitchen from MFI and I have Zavvi vouchers to spend.

Mike
18-01-09, 07:04 PM
Bad times Lee, im in the a similiar boat at the minute chap, have thousands of pounds worth of car parts sitting around doing feck all but could really do with getting rid :(

When the time comes though, if your after a shell, give me a shout :thumb: a work colleague will prolly still have an incredibly low milage motor awaiting a new lease of life ;)

Lee
18-01-09, 07:14 PM
When the time comes though, if your after a shell, give me a shout :thumb: a work colleague will prolly still have an incredibly low milage motor awaiting a new lease of life ;)

Does it have a boot and too many doors? :)

Mike
18-01-09, 07:20 PM

Sadly no :( BUT it does only have 801 miles :eek:

smcgsi16v
18-01-09, 07:34 PM
Its a bit of a shame, but if needs must and all that, and its not like another cant be built.
still at least I managed to get a passenger ride in this one at combe to see what it was like.
just remember there is always a passenger seat in my egg for you.

Jim
18-01-09, 08:18 PM
Shame Lee. I was looking forward to seeing CP's small block whoop you and Olly H round the track ;)

trackdaynova
18-01-09, 08:55 PM
lol when I told him how scared I was, and how I bottled it... he said he'd join me.

saying that, he called me today saying that he's gonna build another but a smallblock :eek:

CP
18-01-09, 09:02 PM
Unlucky mate. Insure the bitch's life and then claim the comp when you kill her:)

Man this bull**** recession is ****ing everything up. I read recently that building land in northants has dropped from 1.4 mill per acre to about 600k. Thats where all our money has gone on - wasted on stupidly highly priced bits of land to pile up bricks on. We all bought into the stupid merry go round that has turned out to be a massive pile of ****.:mad:

Lee
18-01-09, 09:04 PM
lol when I told him how scared I was, and how I bottled it... he said he'd join me.

saying that, he called me today saying that he's gonna build another but a smallblock :eek:

I can laugh at the first statement, but a smallblock!!!???? That just isn't funny!!!!!!!!!! :mad: How f**king dare you!

mowgli
18-01-09, 09:08 PM
Man this bull**** recession is ****ing everything up. I read recently that building land in northants has dropped from 1.4 mill per acre to about 600k. Thats where all our money has gone on - wasted on stupidly highly priced bits of land to pile up bricks on. We all bought into the stupid merry go round that has turned out to be a massive pile of ****.:mad:

farming is doing ok at the minute (apart from banning all the useful chemical sprays last week).

I watched a show about banks, with that boss eyed bloke off dragons den, and it is remarkable how the banks caused the recession.... it was not the high prices, or the high mortgages that did it.... it was the lenders selling out loan security packages to investors. that was going ok until the lending banks decided to invest in the same security packages, then when the loans failed, the securities did to!!!!!

Jack
18-01-09, 09:29 PM
I has converted you <3