PDA

View Full Version : astra gsi red top

r1nova
17-01-09, 05:33 PM
phase 2 astra gsi fitted with a freshly rebuilt red top is up for grabs!! CHEAP!!!!! tax and tested!!

NO SERIOUS OFFER REFUSED

These are becoming hard to find now, (in good condition that is) This gsi is a good solid car not the usual chavved up rusty nails you see. now with a lower price!!

the car was previuosly fitted with later type ECO TEC engine, it now has a much more relaible/powerful red top(c20 xe) which has had a full bottom end rebuild (cost £300 at trade just for parts recipt to prove)
the car has had loads of new parts and has afew modifications but nothing to offensive

it has a full scorpion ss exhaust system, induction kit, slightly lowered suspension, rear tints, aftermarket mirrors(not my choice)drilled and grooved discs all round, painted callipers, cd/mp3 player, momo Race steering wheel, white dials etc etc......

There is afew bad points as with every car, theres a scratch on n/s/r arch (it was already done when i bought the car an never really botherd me as i decided to spend my money where it matterd(Red top):) :) a very small bubble of rust on drivers door
not much tread on front tyres, still legal but will be due soon but i have a full set to go with the car they just need fitting,
also cv joint is clicking on full lock not much of a job to sort out.

the first 1100 takes car

i will have missed loads so if your interested give me a call or text,
cheers

Adam
17-01-09, 05:43 PM
Pics/Location/Tax & Test?

r1nova
17-01-09, 08:25 PM
if you have a email address i will send them you not sure how to pics on here sorry, the car is taxed till end of next month and the mot has 6 months left, the car is located 10 mins from sheffield

RSTChris
19-01-09, 10:57 AM
Pics to

rst.chris@googlemail.com

cheers

VXandy
19-01-09, 11:07 AM
Pics to: andy_ashworth_1987@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

r1nova
19-01-09, 05:04 PM
pics sent

RSTChris
19-01-09, 05:47 PM
Whats best price? Only in sheffield myself, id like to view as they always look better in pics, viewed one yesterday and it was not too clever under the kit

r1nova
19-01-09, 10:55 PM
you are more than welcome to come look for yourself, just give me a call im free anytime after 4 mate