PDA

View Full Version : Need to go docs but don't know if i'm over the limit...

NovaLad
17-01-09, 09:22 AM
Basicly i really need to go docs as i think i'm half way through having phenomia as i have nearly all the symptoms and it's getting worse and can tell it's spreading...

Problem is... I went out drinking last night didn't get in till about 8am but stopped drinking about 4am... Yes i drank alot.

No one in the house is fit to drive as my dad isn't well and his GF don't drive.

Do you think i will be ok to drive?
I feel ok but just a bit drowsy from no sleep.

Really don't know what to do and don't want to go docs later because it will be packed!

And no i didn't think about this last night before i went clubbing.

EDIT: Ignore the title i pressed the return button when typing then noticed after i published the thread.

Stuart
17-01-09, 09:24 AM
call a taxi

Jim Mcrae
17-01-09, 09:26 AM
If it gets that bad call ambulance, not worth losing your licence because you WILL be over the limit.

Dar
17-01-09, 09:27 AM
If you drank as much alcohol as you claim then your still way over the limit. If however you were drinking fruit juice all night then you will be fine.

NovaLad
17-01-09, 09:29 AM
If it gets that bad call ambulance, not worth losing your licence because you WILL be over the limit.

I don't like to be a pain as they could be out helping someone else more needy than me...

Kinda skint after last night to pay for a taxi... like my wallet has cobwebs and the cobwebs have cobwebs! lol

Hmm... Will a go to doc be able to help me over the phone, maybe point me in the right direction about what to do regarding the illness.

Jay
17-01-09, 09:32 AM
Don't risk your license. :)

NovaLad
17-01-09, 09:37 AM
Ok well i've changed my mind about driving and will ring the go to docs in about half an hour...

I know they will probably just refer me to a hospital like they did last time to give me a 4 hour wait and to end up with some tablets :|

Cheers.

Stuart
17-01-09, 09:38 AM
also WTF is phenomina lol

sulphur
17-01-09, 09:41 AM
pneumonia maybe?

Stuart
17-01-09, 09:41 AM
then really he shouldnt have been drinking in the first place....

Sympathy = fcuk all :D

NovaLad
17-01-09, 09:45 AM
Not after sympathy lol...

Just wanted to know if it was ok to drive...

chimp007_uk
17-01-09, 09:46 AM
then really he shouldnt have been drinking in the first place....

Sympathy = fcuk all :D

Stu with the love supporrt, and sympathy... lol

He has a point, if it's pneumonia should you really have been out in the cold, let allow drinking? Common sense never prevails

Stuart
17-01-09, 09:46 AM
I dont think northeners were ever given Common sense... just Common-ness

sulphur
17-01-09, 09:48 AM
Get a few jumpers on, coat scarf an the rest of that kinda ****e and get walking to the docs if you're too skint for a taxi.
Drinking should've been avoided last night, surely you know if you've been on the pop all night 4 hours off it won't make a difference. Lesson to learn from :thumb:

NovaLad
17-01-09, 09:58 AM
I'm out tonight aswell... pneumonia or not lol...

Mite aswell enjoy the rest of my weekend then if i have pneumonia i'll chill for a bit lol.

Stuart
17-01-09, 09:59 AM
obituary on Monday morning then

sulphur
17-01-09, 10:02 AM
Hmm, pneumonia won't take the back seat for the weekend while you enjoy yourself. Don't make plans for the whole night, doubt you'll make it through it..

Stuart
17-01-09, 10:03 AM
try a Doner + chillis to kill it off lol

Lee H
17-01-09, 10:55 AM
Its less than a 10 min walk to Go To Doc from your house.

Jay
17-01-09, 10:56 AM
Its less than a 10 min walk to Go To Doc from your house.

Lazy sh1thead Novalad! lol

Southie
17-01-09, 11:02 AM
I'm out tonight aswell... pneumonia or not lol...

Mite aswell enjoy the rest of my weekend then if i have pneumonia i'll chill for a bit lol.

You've said your too skint to get a taxi because of all the cobwebs, but yet your still able to go out on the lash tonight mmm:confused:

NovaLad
17-01-09, 11:42 AM
Lol!!! Don't matter doctors aint much help just told me to get something for a cough with paracetamol in it...

Jay
17-01-09, 11:43 AM
Doctors always do that, they hate you going in for an appointment and wasting there time lol

L14MNP
17-01-09, 12:06 PM
MAN UP lol

Couldn't have been that ill if you're on here typing laddo.

General Baxter
17-01-09, 12:18 PM
hospitals are crap, i was in there from 11pm to 4am Thursday/Friday, getting my eye sorted

i nearly go into a punch up with some 13 year olds lol

all thinking they were 'ard' as they have drank so much they ended up in hospital,

Spudly
17-01-09, 12:26 PM
Not after sympathy lol...

Just wanted to know if it was ok to drive...

If you had to ask then you know the answer dont you really:tard:

Get ya self wrapped up warm take a few soluable asprins as they raise your internal body temp and stay in pneumonia aint something that will go away just so you can have a drink, if it is that it can kill in extreme cases so going out in the cold and drinking aint gonna help is it!

Martin
17-01-09, 12:27 PM
i nearly go into a punch up with some 13 year olds lol

all thinking they were 'ard' as they have drank so much they ended up in hospital,

Welcome to my life.. there all liekthat on the corner of my road.. and gues what my house is on the corner.. i love sneekin up with a bucket of icecold water ivehave chilling in the back yard all night.. soon gets em to feck of..:thumb: never learn tho..

and Stu.. ive got common sense ok so theres not overly much of it in my head but theres some..:cool:

Adam
17-01-09, 01:00 PM
Lol!!! Don't matter doctors aint much help just told me to get something for a cough with paracetamol in it...
Cant be that bad then!
As Proper pneumonia you would probably be straight up the hospital, in agony breathing etc lol

Proper just a cold you big gay :p

Martin
17-01-09, 01:13 PM
Man Flu FTW..

Eat some Scotch botch Chilli.. you'l be warm then..

And in pain.. hah i had 3 at work once.. had to go home as my face was numb and i had projectil squits lol man did that burn.. was worth the £100 tho.. lol they betted me i couldnt eat two, altho i was showin of with the 3rd one.. and i got my reward lol

Andy
17-01-09, 05:07 PM
What a fanny,an utterly pointless thread...
You have no money for a taxi but are going out tonight?
As for asking "am i fit to drive?" "I was out getting kayleyed til 4 am,its now 9am will i be ok?" 1 unit per hour boyo.

Jack
17-01-09, 10:24 PM
This thread bites.

Is Novalad dead yet?

Lynsey
17-01-09, 10:53 PM
I dont think northeners were ever given Common sense... just Common-ness

GTF