PDA

View Full Version : 2003 NOVA CALENDAR

mikeoxford
11-12-02, 09:55 PM
nova-land.com - 2003 CHARITY Calendar

http://www.mikeoxford.boyracer.net/temp/cover.jpg

i wanted a nova calendar myself, and me n the girlfriend had been looking for ages, to no avail, so i made myself one, and i have decided that it was such a good quality print the local place did, and a near professional "whsmith styley" calendar, id knock a few up if people were interested.

the cost will be ?7.50 INCLUSIVE of postage

printing, binding and glossy paper costs ?2.80 postage will be about ?2 after buying either heavy duty envelopes to stop bending or tubes, and then the rest of the money will go to charity.

Each buyer gets given a unique number, and then the lucky person drawn out of the hat gets to chose the charity or place of donation (or kev for his money spendin on novaload).

as a teaser here is feburary and march (my two personal faves) showing the subtle styling in the form of me and olly in feb (red cars, so i put it for feb as valenitines day ennit :P

http://www.mikeoxford.boyracer.net/temp/feb.jpg

and the not so subtle but very different body kitted nova

http://www.mikeoxford.boyracer.net/temp/march.jpg

all pictures used within the calender are from my OWN personal colelction, so there is no issue regarding copyright or any other bollox on the calendars, and ALL proceeds will go to person or charity of choice.

mikeoxford
11-12-02, 09:58 PM
forgot to say

payment is possible via bank transfer (Preferred)
cheque
or postal order

PLEASE EMAIL ME @ mikeoxford@hotmail.com to avoid congesting this board

thankyou

Fester
11-12-02, 11:35 PM
ordered :D

bttt

Matt Finary
11-12-02, 11:37 PM
Sound good, I might have one from you.

Matt :)

mikeoxford
11-12-02, 11:54 PM
6 sold tonight guys, not bad going, novaload seemes dead tonight - havent seen many posts or people online.

ollster
11-12-02, 11:58 PM
lol @ my car making it onto a calendar!!!, ill have one mate, can do a bank transfer if ya want

CP
12-12-02, 12:02 AM
Looks and sounds a very good idea m8.

I want one please - you'll be hearing from me.

As an aside, just thinking about your car, am I right in thinking that you've put your battery in the spare wheel well? I have noticed this in other cars as well and had considered doing it in my car but steered clear of the idea. I fear that it could be potentially very dangerous in a stripped out car. Batteries are heavy and I wouldn't mind betting that in a bad shunt you could find it pinging out of its retaining brackets and flying forward like a scud missile. That would be dangerous enough but if it hit something hard it could fracture and spray battery acid all over everywhere? Just a thought I had when i had my sensible dad hat on lol! sorry :oops:

mikeoxford
12-12-02, 12:06 AM
PM sent olly

Nova1.6
12-12-02, 12:08 AM
my money has been sent, sent 50p extra to help him along, aint i kind!
Just gotta find some good pics of my car now! better start taking some!.
Neil

mikeoxford
12-12-02, 12:14 AM
PM sent (about to be) CP - its austin in his purpley 2ltr your thinking of - where he removed the scuttle pannel / bulk head thing?

im still under the bonnet :)

CP
12-12-02, 12:34 AM
Doh! Old crinklies disease creeping in again lol. Could have sworn there was a red nova at MK with a battery in the back. Mind you I was also covinced for abit that Tuesday was in fact Thursday this week

Take no notice of me - in a little world of my own lol! :roll:

?Marty?
12-12-02, 03:08 AM
CP - with the battery thing, you could just fit a cover/lid over the spare wheel well. secure it in place with bonnet pins/bolts/latches.

Though the spare wheel-well, if not removed, is best used for an alloy fuel cell, me thinks.

Ian
12-12-02, 10:44 AM
any more pics from the calendar?

wisewood
12-12-02, 10:54 AM
i'll be wanting one of those thank you very muchly...

will wire you the money mate - still got your details set up on my account... going on last times transfer it should take about 6 weeks to get there :lol:

mikeoxford
12-12-02, 11:21 AM
no probs wisewood

lol @ the transfer!!! took ages that time didnt it! quicker than a cheque at least :)

Ian mate, im not releasing any more photos as i want the calender to be kept under wraps, no doubt when the first few arrive they will blab!!

i assumed that you wouldnt want to be in it Ian after i emailed you last time re: using a picture?

mikeoxford
12-12-02, 11:21 AM
in fact PM sent ian

Tilly
12-12-02, 01:16 PM
I would like 1 to Thank u

Anton
12-12-02, 03:45 PM
I'll have one! PM me the details mike :D

locky
12-12-02, 05:22 PM
Is mine on there? if so i'll av 1! if not, i may have 1 neway!

mikeoxford
12-12-02, 09:41 PM
pm sent anton

mikeoxford
12-12-02, 09:41 PM
& locky