PDA

View Full Version : sr's on piston heads

dj_wudgey
14-01-09, 04:52 PM
theres a few nice ones on there the yellow one in for sale ads looks nice but theres a mint low mileage white one a few pages in aswell not sold!! some nice cars!!!

Southie
14-01-09, 04:56 PM
Don't take this the wrong way mate please, but people will look themselves if they really need one. This is similar to posting the ads up or pasting egay links in.

Rant over :thumb:

P.S. No offence really as I know your just sharing the Nova love :D

Leeboo
14-01-09, 05:06 PM
Yeah mate theres a few nice ones on there, theres a 90's styled red wide arched one with a good engine spec, something appealing about it!

Pistol Pete
14-01-09, 05:09 PM
Don't take this the wrong way mate please, but people will look themselves if they really need one. This is similar to posting the ads up or pasting egay links in.

+1

Matt
14-01-09, 05:13 PM
The Jamacain Yellow one on Casero's is local to me, seen it a couple of times and does look very cool indeed. Shame it hasn't got the original interior etc though. Wonder how much he wants for it :confused:.

As for the White SR's, there seems to be a lot of very clean looking ones popping up lately on ebay, Pistonheads etc. Good to see there's still a few nice ones knocking about.

Leeboo
14-01-09, 05:14 PM
Here's the red one, not my usual cup of tea but for some reason I like it!

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/704893.htm

Expensive though.

craig green
14-01-09, 05:20 PM
Good to see there's still a few nice ones knocking about.

All one new owner away from being ruined - potentially. :D

raymond
14-01-09, 05:29 PM
if only some of these was around before i bought my 1.2 in december

dj_wudgey
14-01-09, 05:32 PM

i put it up so any one thats interested in sr's could look at it thats all

Pistol Pete
14-01-09, 05:33 PM
And i'm sure that most people that use t'internet will be able to find PH.

Matt
14-01-09, 05:38 PM
All one new owner away from being ruined - potentially. :D

True, although I think it's a lot less likely to happen these days than it would be a few years ago. They're not a particually fashionable car to have now and I think anyone likely of ruining it now would far rather go for a Saxo or 106 etc which have replaced the Nova instead. I think nowadays decent Novas tend to go to foke who know a bit more about them and who would want to keep 'em standardish with any mods being focused on the engine.

That's what I reckon anyway.

:thumb:

dj_wudgey
14-01-09, 05:43 PM
True, although I think it's a lot less likely to happen these days than it would be a few years ago. They're not a particually fashionable car to have now and I think anyone likely of ruining it now would far rather go for a Saxo or 106 etc which have replaced the Nova instead. I think nowadays decent Novas tend to go to foke who know a bit more about them and who would want to keep 'em standardish with any mods being focused on the engine.

That's what I reckon anyway.

:thumb:

i hope your right buddy!! lol

Southie
14-01-09, 05:46 PM
i put it up so any one thats interested in sr's could look at it thats all

I know what your doing. Your a Piston Heads admin :D

That's why I put "No offence really as I know your just sharing the Nova love" you sr lover you lol

kc_08
14-01-09, 05:52 PM
there is something about that red one i like lol, never seen bumpers like that before? is it any type of kit? or has he "made" it himself? fort it looked pretty descent, the wheels fit the huge arches nicely and dont look lost. but was abit shocked when i looked at the price lol

Spudly
14-01-09, 06:18 PM
Iirc its called a magnum kit and the lad is a member on jov under the username widewebber:thumb:

Jack
14-01-09, 06:30 PM
fort
http://www.nairnscotland.co.uk/ext/images/SI/Fort%20George.jpg

:confused:

[edit] I think thats now the third time I've got you with that one lol lol lol

bmw156
14-01-09, 06:39 PM
i am interested in the paint brush on the red ones bumper, do you think its included??

its just what im looking for

last pic btw

Pistol Pete
14-01-09, 06:40 PM
FPMSL @ Razorjack... yes, i've noticed it twice now i think!

kc_08
14-01-09, 07:59 PM
LOL! ah to picky :P next time i post i will have to check every single letter

Jack
14-01-09, 09:08 PM
Please, google is running out of fort images for me to post lol

Leeboo
14-01-09, 09:38 PM
I usually hate it when people take the piss out of mistakers (had to make up my own word there).

But thats just funnaaayyy lol .

MyNovaSr
15-01-09, 10:53 AM
Nice car but hes :gay: for having only 17's and a wide arch kit.

17's with standard arches look oh so much better imo :)

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb8/mynovasrxe/11.jpg

Pete.

dj_wudgey
15-01-09, 11:56 AM
I know what your doing. Your a Piston Heads admin :D

That's why I put "No offence really as I know your just sharing the Nova love" you sr lover you lol

there was none taken but i thought id explain myself any way lol but i do think i have a bit of an obsesion for sr novas :roll: thats why i posted it beacause we need to see them going to caring owners as i cant afford them all lol

Southie
15-01-09, 12:19 PM
Here are some more SR's for you to enjoy. Hope you can afford these lol

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/TheBigEightSausageRoll.jpg

dj_wudgey
15-01-09, 01:02 PM
Here are some more SR's for you to enjoy. Hope you can afford these lol

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/TheBigEightSausageRoll.jpg

i mate thats more in my price range lol