PDA

View Full Version : parts needed for the end of the month (inc. valver)

L33 LEG
14-01-09, 01:37 AM
dont get paid till the end of the month so instead of wasting peoples time in the for sale section asking them to save things for me i thought id put up some bits i need for when i do get paid lol

a full, good condition 2.0 16v engine. basically want it to go straight in without rebuilding it at all. must come with g/box, loom and hopefully all pipes needed for a nova. mounts and inner cv's would be a bonus aswell!

mk2 drivers wing, any colour but must be in near mint condition.

mk2 drivers door, again any colour and mint. not too bothered tho as i may just weld up the hole iv got in my current one Lol.

FULL rollcage, this isnt urgent but if i find one before i get an engine il probs be tempted! if not then i will be wanting one a month after, a 2.0ltr exhaust to suit a nova will also be needed aswell then :thumb:

anybody got anything for sale for me or know somebody who has? cheers :thumb: :)

BIGS
14-01-09, 02:07 AM
If you cant find another ive got this
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/b17ova/dansnewpics081.jpg

L33 LEG
14-01-09, 02:14 AM
i should really of said in the northwest area, never been keen on postage. but thanks anyway, il keep it in mind if i cant find another :)

novarally
14-01-09, 08:28 AM
I have a complete C20XE installed in a Nova, with mounts, shafts etc. and plenty of wings and doors.

E-mail;

colinesmith@aol.com

L33 LEG
14-01-09, 11:53 AM
i was thinking of emailing you and driving down to get everything i need cos i knew you would have them Lol. il send you an email later!