PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo lazy....

Rexy
12-01-09, 10:22 PM
Today i actually paid, Yes PAID to have my car taken into a garage and lowered on the rear...

My god it was an eventful moment for me fist the head rebuild again undertaken by a garage and now the torsion bar lowered... what next paying for a service and brake pads to be changed... :O shocking...

On a brighter note, the clio decided to play Hide the alternator bolt thus the alternator was pulled back and wouldnt spin causing the belt to squeal like a piggy and burn some rubber woo. Anther tow home for the clio lol. Water pump is on the aux side of things, No water pump = no water being pumped and thus engine BYE BYE :D Cliowned my ass lol.

I fixed that tho using a Big ass bar and a bolt from a tigra *vauxhall parts FTW*

anybody else getting lazy over winter? ? ?

Jay
12-01-09, 10:24 PM
Yup im getting/got lazy, half respray and £400 new panels FTW!.... Bodyshop :) lol

Rexy
12-01-09, 10:31 PM
ha ha ha ha ha that would be bad if i paid somebody to paint my car ha ha ha ...

Riggy
12-01-09, 10:32 PM
lol torsion bars are a bitch , ste's saxo well beat us lol

Saloony
12-01-09, 10:34 PM
lol i cant get lazy... its you lazy buggers that allow me to make a living. Mot'd a 62k Willy 2 the other day... i must say, there a bit limp arent they lol

Jay
12-01-09, 10:34 PM
ha ha ha ha ha that would be bad if i paid somebody to paint my car ha ha ha ...

True, would be bad if i paid someone to fix my car mechanically... lol

Rexy
12-01-09, 10:49 PM
lol i cant get lazy... its you lazy buggers that allow me to make a living. Mot'd a 62k Willy 2 the other day... i must say, there a bit limp arent they lol

pmsl Mines a 63k willy2 now lmfbo. They are limp in honesty in std form. Mine was **** slow to be honest before i stripped it had a remap and got the exhaust sorted out. Now its a little flyer :D

The xsara is playing on my mind alllll the time, sooo tempted to get another... but the willy is lighter so Buckets first and we shall see.

Count Vaux Alot
12-01-09, 10:53 PM
I'm generally being lazy as funk at the minute....no motivation at all!

Saloony
12-01-09, 10:56 PM
pmsl Mines a 63k willy2 now lmfbo. They are limp in honesty in std form. Mine was **** slow to be honest before i stripped it had a remap and got the exhaust sorted out. Now its a little flyer :D

The xsara is playing on my mind alllll the time, sooo tempted to get another... but the willy is lighter so Buckets first and we shall see.

My thing is i can never be comfortable driving one or anything french, but thats me. Id quite happily breakdown in something else, but not a frenchy lol

Jakey Boy
13-01-09, 01:33 AM
Paid to replace a rear wheel bearing today. Living away from home means no tools :(

However the fella I found to do it for me was quality.

"What's your hourly rate for labour?"
"Thirty quid"
"Great! Does that include VAT?"
"I don't do VAT :thumb: "

lol

BIGS
13-01-09, 01:40 AM
Ive paid someone to fit a new fuel pump and take a sump off before as i couldnt be botherd

Jack
13-01-09, 07:34 AM
Ive paid someone to fit a new fuel pump and take a sump off before as i couldnt be botherd
That IS lazy. If its something I could do, its officially lazy lol

Southie
13-01-09, 09:34 AM
I was soooo lazy this morning on my way into work that I got ar lass to press the electric window button, so I could have a cig :D

Spudly
13-01-09, 01:05 PM
I fixed that tho using a Big ass bar and a bolt from a tigra *vauxhall FTW*

Thats more like it haha, yet more failage from the willy eh rex, oh dear youll be back looking for another nova before you know it haha!

Rexy
13-01-09, 02:44 PM
nooooo, its teething problems pmsl... ****ing thing is falling apart atm.

It needs the exhaust cutting and rewelding, new engine mounts which is causing the exhaust to knock like a good un and make me miss 3rd at times.

it also needs its coilovers, waiting for a phone call from warren at gaz for them and then braided hoses, pads and urm poly bushes up front.

I'll do the engine mounts tho, as i have already done a set on my mates 172 so they are easy enough. susp brakes etc i'll do that as well :D so im not being as lazy as i first thought lol.

Oh and spud, Ive got part numbers etc for mr williams engine mounts now, comes to around £230ish - 10% cas i had my whites on lol :D

sulphur
13-01-09, 02:46 PM
Sounds like more of a money pit than a nova. :(

Still a nice motor though, sounds well at full chat:cool: