PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy- Polycarb window kits

nariman1977
12-01-09, 07:29 PM
Hi

hope this is not cheeky of me. Bu I have started a post on another forum, migweb, about the group buy. please find below all the details.

Can you please add your name to the list on MIGWEB if you are interested, This way I can keep all names in one list in one place.

Carriage charge: £15 to mainland UK. For Ireland please ask.
Thanks

Link to Mig: It is in migweb, for sale section and then search for 'Group Buy-Perspex windows'

***Please make up your mind by 20th Of february at the latest.I am hoping to place an order with the company around End of February for delivery by End of March. So this should give you enough time to make up your mind, send me your payments and then I can place the order.*****
I am trying to arrange a group buy. I have to have minimum 10 people interested to be able to get a group buy discount. All 10 don't need to be from the same car. I can get them made professionally for any make and model of car. So if you are after one, put your name down here with your requirements and I can get a exact price when I get minimum 10 people interested.
These kits are made to the highest standards and are direct replacement for your car. You don't need to cut them or heat them to shape. Where applicable, like rear windscreens, they are already heated and curved to fit like the OE glass.
Company that makes them is called 'Plastics for Performance' and they make them to your requirement. They take about 2-3wks to make and despatch.
Option:
Full kit: 1)Standard Option:front and rear windows + Pre heated and formed rear windscreen
2) OEM Style: Same as above, but all rear windows are also heated and formed to the same spec as the original windows. Also they have black border lines painted on them so the original look.
Optional Extra: Driver and/or passenger slider kit: comes in 2 sizes: Small or Large.
Optional Extra: Clear or tinted poycarb Windows. The color of the tint: Light Smoke, Bronze or Glass Green.

Can you please add your name to the list, you are not commiting to buy, this way I can get an exact price.
Just as a guide: most expensive kit: Cavalier 5 door hatch/saloon: £220( tinted or clear) £25 per side of slider kit.
This is the std price and not the group buy. Depending on the numbers we can get 10-20% discount.
So add your name to the list, indicating what kit you need:
1) Naz: Cavalier Saloon, Options: Tinted + driver side slider kit

Cheers
Guide Price:
This is the normal selling price for both kits( standard and OEM). depending on the numbers, we will get better discount the more people we have:
Cavalier Mk3: Standard Kit:£180 OEM Kit: £220
Nova: Standard Kit:£140 OEM Kit: n/a
Corsa b: Standard Kit:£180 OEM Kit: £265
Vectra Mk1: Standard Kit:£240 OEM Kit: POA
Astra Mk1: Standard Kit:£180 OEM Kit: £265
Astra Mk2:Standard Kit:£180 OEM Kit: £265
Astra Mk3:Standard Kit:£220 OEM: £305
Slider Kits: Small or Large: £25 per side.
Exhaust Ports: £10 per kit, depending on the number of holes required. If more than 6 in total, then extra charge will apply.

Please note all these prices are excluding VAT @15% and carriage. But the final price will be inclusive of VAT and carriage.
Fitting Guide: All kits, whether OEM or Standard are made to fit exactly the same as the original glass, with the exception of the Nova Kit.
So if your existing kit, bonds on, the polycarb kit is designed for bonding on as well.
Nova Fitting: With the nova kits, there are 2 options:
1) use standard rubbers to fit the glass the same as the original kit.
2) have the kit cut oversize so they can be bonded on. There is no extra charge for this. Just specify the size in your requirements.
The nova kit comes only in standard format, as there is no curve in the windows or black border line.
You also have a choice of having a one piece front window, or the OEM look 2 piece front windows. Both cost the same. Please specify which one you need

nariman1977
13-01-09, 03:31 PM
Bttt

nariman1977
16-01-09, 02:08 PM
Bttt