PDA

View Full Version : Possible Group Buy- Perspex Windows

BIGS
12-01-09, 09:05 AM
This is copied from mig

I am trying to arrange a group buy. I have to have minimum 10 people interested to be able to get a group buy discount. All 10 don't need to be from the same car. I can get them made professionally for any make and model of car. So if you are after one, put your name down here with your requirements and I can get a exact price when I get minimum 10 people interested.

These kits are made to the highest standards and are direct replacement for your car. You don't need to cut them or heat them to shape. Where applicable, like rear windscreens, they are already heated and curved to fit like the OE glass.

Company that makes them is called 'Plastics for Performance' and they make them to your requirement. They take about 2-3wks to make and despatch.

Option:
Full kit: front and rear windows + Rear windscreen
Optional Extra: Driver and/or passenger slider kit (small or large slider)
Optional Extra: Clear or tinted perspex

Can you please add your name to the list, you are not commiting to buy, this way I can get an exact price.

Just as a guide: most expensive kit: Cavalier 5 door hatch/saloon: £220( tinted or clear) £25 per side of slider kit.

This is the std price and not the group buy. Depending on the numbers we can get 10-20% discount.

So add your name to the list, indicating what kit you need:

1) Naz: Cavalier Saloon, Options: Tinted + driver side slider kit

Cheers

Guide Price:

This is the normal selling price for the kits. depending on the numbers, we will get better discount the more people we have:

Cavalier Mk3: £220
Nova: £140
Corsa b: £180
Vectra Mk1: £240
Corsa C: £230
Astra Mk1: £180
Astra Mk2:£180
Astra Mk3:£220

Please note all these prices are excluding VAT @15% and carriage. But the final price will be inclusive of VAT and carriage.

if your intressted in a set post here and i will post your name up on mig

http://www.plastics4performance.co.uk/pro_windows.asp

hc coupe
12-01-09, 03:22 PM
hc coupe (Tom) : Nova Saloon (2dr MK1) full kit + driver and passenger side slider kit

(I here the Nova saloon widows are not the same as the hatch however)

nariman1977
13-01-09, 07:45 PM
The post on mig has been updated which includes all the latest prices including VAt and Delivery.

BIGs, can you put a link to the thread mate as I can't do it, being a new member and ...

Cheers

BIGS
13-01-09, 07:52 PM
Yea no problem ill do that now

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/items-sale/384072-possible-group-buy-perspex-windows.html

srs1
14-01-09, 04:53 PM
nice, just looked at the new prices on the link above.

why is it, that all the other kits the price goes down and the nova kit goes up.
blah blah blah stuff, but the discount does not even cover the 15% vat and postage and the other kits it does, example being the corsa kit of simular price range as std.

nariman1977
15-01-09, 04:59 PM
Nova kit there is only one option, flat windows. They don't do pre heated and formed windows. Retail price for the kit is £140.

Add VAT to that at 15%, then take off the 20% discount = £143.80( including £15 delivery)

The reason for it is that the price is already quite low, so the disount doesan't show that much. But for a Corsa kit, which costs about £100 more, then you can see the difference.

But don't forget, the prices in red, are retail prices which don't include VAT and carriage.

£143 for a nova kit, delivered I think is a bargain. Wish mine was that cheap ;)

Jack
15-01-09, 05:31 PM
Retail price for the kit is £140.

Add VAT to that at 15%, then take off the 20% discount = £143.80
Er, I make that £128.80?

nariman1977
15-01-09, 06:46 PM
Sorry, forgot to say "add £15 carriage" ;)

They don't get delivered free of charge :D