PDA

View Full Version : DHL help!

BIGS
10-01-09, 04:12 PM
Right ive sent something and the person wasnt in to collect it so it got taken back to the bass. And its saying (Released From Storage) now does anyone know what this means? Does it mean its in storage ready to be picked up:confused:

MK999
10-01-09, 04:23 PM
I would say it's been picked up from the place they store it? Or it's gone back into the delivery system, I wouldn't classify anything as released until it has actually left storage, so your scenario doesn't make sense to me?

Got no luck phoning them for the changed delivery address then?

BIGS
10-01-09, 04:45 PM
Yea i called them and she was useless. All she said is what i know. so im going to call customer services on monday and get the number for the place its kept or been picked up from. But what i dont understand is he said he hasnt recived any card which they said they left because no one was in. which they always do! So going to find out whats happend

brainsnova
10-01-09, 05:08 PM
from experience they dont always leave cards. the *******s it would save alot of hassle.

BIGS
10-01-09, 05:17 PM
hmm they do seem to be s##t. i didnt know if they posted it at the wrong house? Well ill see what they say on monday hopefully its still at the bass ready to be collected or sent again