PDA

View Full Version : Lsd

white2lSR
10-01-09, 12:21 PM
This coming year im planning on a few choice mods to make the car a bit more drivable. Im on the look out for some equal length shafts and im going to get some decent rubber once my new wheels are painted.
Im toying with the idea of getting an LSD possibly a Quaife item. Im just wondering what the difference would be. I understand how they work etc im just wondering if they do pretty much illiminate wheelspin or do they still spin a little.
My car will be used for quite a few track days this year and anlso fast road use. This is not my daily drive.

Any help and opinions greatfull recieved :thumb:

letvalva
10-01-09, 01:10 PM
This coming year im planning on a few choice mods to make the car a bit more drivable. Im on the look out for some equal length shafts and im going to get some decent rubber once my new wheels are painted.
Im toying with the idea of getting an LSD possibly a Quaife item. Im just wondering what the difference would be. I understand how they work etc im just wondering if they do pretty much illiminate wheelspin or do they still spin a little.
My car will be used for quite a few track days this year and anlso fast road use. This is not my daily drive.

Any help and opinions greatfull recieved :thumb:

i had equal length shafts in my let nova,was well over 300 bhp and helped a great deal with the torque steer and reduced wheel spin a fair bit too,selling if interested £200, only over in whitehaven too so not far from you