PDA

View Full Version : and you think PNG has illiterate retards...

L14MNP
08-01-09, 11:46 PM
Taken from my local cruise forum where my mate sold his 360 the other day.
Read it all (if you can) lol Mark is my mate, madmacca is the guy who swapped the 'box from Mark for a HU, and then proceeded to sell it to this steven.g moron lol

The funny this is, they both knew it had the 'repair kit' fitted and it hadn't resolved the 3 RROD issue, yet expected a working Xbox it seems :tard:lol

--------
Original ad from Mark before this madmacca character acquired it:

My Xbox got the 3 red lights a few weeks back, i bought and fitted a one of the fix kits off ebay but it still isn't working, it may be something simple, would be a cheap way of owning an xbox if someone could be bothered to fix it.

Only selling as i've bought a new one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200294785761 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200294785761)

If interested, pm me or bid/buy on ebay

Ta

madmaccaSOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!!

steven.g
x box f**kd and the lad how had it 1st new as he fukd the bord not a good way for trost like

L14M NP
If you mean Mark who advertised it on here in the first place thats bull **** mate. There was **** all wrong with it, x clamps removed, repair kit fitted, reassembled. What do you reckon he's ****ed on the board then?

steven.g
yer mark he f**kd the bord ok. sum of the bord under the panil as bean cut out wath a blid and to wiyes solded in wath red tip on it and my m8 fik xbox all the time so u tell me wot its for sorry no good at speling bout cum have look and have a laf

L14M NP
****ING HELL you're right about the spelling!

There was **** all cut out and soldered! You never need to go near a soldering iron with a 360.

Pix or GTFO lol

madmacca
all i did was get it off mark and switch it on for about a hour and left it on but no joy!
so my m8 took it who lives 2 doors away to see if he could fix it and brought it bk and said no joy still nothing at all!

i have just been along and asked him aexactyl what he had done 2 it, he said all he done was try the towel trick and same as me! ( leaving it switched on for a while!) with insides un-tutched all togeather!
he only had it over night from 11pm till 9am inc going to sleep!

so if mark is saying he didnt do anything and i know i defo didnt do anything as know fk all about em! theres only him left who has never lied to me before! and i ave knew him for 20year's.

cheers macca

ALSO I HAVE NEVER SOLD ANYTHING, AND DONT PLAN TO SELL ANYTHING WITH FAULTS OR PROBLEMS THAT I HAVENT TOLD TO BYER BEFORE HAND!
I AM A HONEST PERSON AND U CAN EVAN CHECK WITH PEOPLE ON HERE AND ALSO ON JAPNORTHEAST THAT HAVE BOUGHT THINGS FROM ME IN THE PAST FROM FONES TO FISHTANKS ECT....

^^^ just making a point of my honesty^^^

Mark
QUOTE (steven.g @ Jan 8 2009, 11:36 AM) http://www.cruise4fun.co.uk/forum/style_images/c4f_style/post_snapback.gif (http://www.cruise4fun.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=580289)
x box f**kd and the lad how had it 1st new as he fukd the bord not a good way for trost like

yer mark he f**kd the bord ok. sum of the bord under the panil as bean cut out wath a blid and to wiyes solded in wath red tip on it and my m8 fik xbox all the time so u tell me wot its for sorry no good at speling bout cum have look and have a laf

What are you trying to say? (Literally)

If you're trying to say that i somehow cut something off the pcb, the soldered in some wires then taped something up, then get to **** mate. As said before, i opened it up, removed the clamps, replaced with this kit...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=190271820450 (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190271820450)

Then it was put back together, then switched on, 3 red lights still, so i bought a new one.

So kindly **** off with your stupid allegations you retard

steven.g
i no **** all as to be cut out and soldered so y sum 1 did it e my m8 fixs xboxs and neva seen sumit like it if u wont look cum and c all u lot dont even no cos u neva bean in sied the xbox so dont go on like u do am just telling u lot wot i c and wood like to no y its did

steven.g
haha no ppl dont no wot ther doing that y i tuk it to sum 1 how dos and he laft at me wen tuk it

Mark
What?

How is having an xbox that ****s up and gets the red ring got anything to do with people not knowing what they are doing?

So you're basically telling me that the reason that millions of people that have had the red ring is due to them not knowing what they are doing?

Not knowig what they are doing in which way? Playing on them?

Give you head a shake man

steven.g
u no wot i mean wot u did to it dont arkd dumm if u wont to c wot i mean we met up if u wont and all show u wot u did

L14M NP
QUOTE (steven.g @ Jan 8 2009, 05:11 PM) http://www.cruise4fun.co.uk/forum/style_images/c4f_style/post_snapback.gif (http://www.cruise4fun.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=580344)
haha no ppl dont no wot ther doing that y i tuk it to sum 1 how dos and he laft at me wen tuk it

Must have wrote down what you wanted to say then did you?

**** ME. That is the worst spelling I have ever seen!! LMAO

Dude, we know what we're doing, when taking them apart and fitting the 'fix kit' Your mate that repairs them is not special (although you may be)

There is **** all to it, they get the 3 RROD because the heat sink in them is too small. End of.

I saw with my own two eyes how the kit was fitted on Marks old box, there was not a soldering iron, pair of snips or roll of insulation tape in sight!

I still see no pics of the supposed bodging, care to upload them?

Also, there is NO permanent repair. As said above, the heat sink is too small, all the fans and bodges in the world won't stop it coming back. If your mate can fix them for good then he is a genius, ask him to buy you spelling lessons.

--------
Hmmm maybe I do swear a lot lol
The thread was also full of other people who were pissing themselves at this guys 'English' as you might expect! I can read it, but my head hurts lol

That's it until tomorrow where no doubt the saga shall continue lol

burgo
08-01-09, 11:58 PM
you can fix them. i fixed mine however the dvd drive and hard drive aren't how they were intended lol

L14MNP
08-01-09, 11:59 PM
lol Burgo, any gen? I'm without one ATM :( I don't care what it ends up looking like lol

napalm_27
08-01-09, 11:59 PM
my mate got the same problem on his xbox so it went out the window literally lol
and what a nob i bet he has had it to bits and attacked it not knoing what he is doing

sulphur
09-01-09, 12:01 AM
That's hard work trying to read that. I didn't think people were genuinely that illiterate.

L14MNP
09-01-09, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I want to know who has hacked up the PCD and soldered wires to it lol Probably a feeble excuse to get a refund? :S

The guys typing leaves me dumbfounded though! Very funny retardation lol

Napalm, your mate sounds very mature lol He may have been able to fix his (for a while) some work when you fit the kit, some don't.

dhdev (Oli)
09-01-09, 12:03 AM
Jesus, that was a hard read :eek:

burgo
09-01-09, 12:04 AM
basically i bought one of those intercooler things off ebay. took it to bits so i could use the three fans. i mounted two on top of the big flat heatsink and one infront of the big heatsink. ive done a 14 hour session on it so i think its safe to say its cured

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/sclurgess/S7302474.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/sclurgess/S7302475.jpg

L14MNP
09-01-09, 12:11 AM
Nice one dude, aye hope it's sorted. My only concern is that the repair kit seems to work for a while then stops, so you may get problems with your setup too, although looks unilikely. It shouldn't overheat that's for sure lol. My GFX chip is shaggered now though so I will do your mod with the next one :) Rep.

wizzy
09-01-09, 12:12 AM
my head hurts from reading that:confused: what a retard

burgo
09-01-09, 12:13 AM
the only thing with it is that its quite noisy but you dont notice it whilst playing

bmw156
09-01-09, 12:13 AM
jesus burgo that is a serial bodge lol

and yeh you can fix them, send them off to microsoft and get the repaired for free:P

who ever opened it in the first place is a retard because im sure none of them yet have run out of 3 year warranty

Sloth
09-01-09, 12:15 AM
ha ha i fixed mine. it fell down the stairs and i bought a ps3. easy

Stuart
09-01-09, 12:16 AM
oh i want to ban those muppets lol.... GRRRRR

L14MNP
09-01-09, 12:17 AM
and yeh you can fix them, send them off to microsoft and get the repaired for free:P FAIL

who ever opened it in the first place is a retard because im sure none of them yet have run out of 3 year warrantyFAIL

Stu, there are no text talk rules on that site lol. It's fun to rip the piss though. When the admin join in you know you won't get wrong lol

Pistol Pete
09-01-09, 11:28 AM
lol @ some of that spelling and the arguing (sp?) bit like being back in the school playground!!

Riggy
09-01-09, 11:29 AM
what a bunch of ****wits

L14MNP
09-01-09, 12:37 PM
what a bunch of ****wits

Only two, I hope you mean or at a push three. Seeing as one of them is me and I know you wouldn't want to be mean lol

Prey
09-01-09, 12:42 PM
now im interested - i thought that there was a 3yr warranty covering rrod?

Andy
09-01-09, 12:56 PM
Lmfao at the txt type by that lad,what a backward cunnt he is lol

L14MNP
09-01-09, 04:41 PM
m0ar plz :)

-------

steven.g
look ppl i dont gave fuk adout £25 i just like the troth ok and madmacca neva opend it he told me ok and i neva opend it ether i tuk it to my m8 hoe fix theis all the time and wen i wen bk to pik it up he shod me the wires soldered in and red insulating tape on it i just post to tell u lot the crack no to be a dick like sum of u have ben but am no liyer ok just told u wot wos ther end of and if eny 1 wont to cum and call me a bout my spellinh cum and do it not on pc in fron of yor m8s

L14M NP (rockin' the MS paint skillz) :roll:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9151/gayxgl0.jpg

steven.g
QUOTE (Mark @ Jan 9 2009, 04:09 PM) http://www.cruise4fun.co.uk/forum/style_images/c4f_style/post_snapback.gif (http://www.cruise4fun.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=findpost&pid=580627)
Then he's talking bollocks because he pm'd me asking exqactly what i had done, and he mentioned that he had it open..

"hmmm i think its totaly fubard as when i took the heat sinks off.... "

I think you may want to reconsider who you think has made the shoddy repair, because it certainly wasn't me

ok m8 am just say wot wos ther m8 he told me he neva opend it so just thot it wos u as i dont no just tuk lads word for it i dont gave fuk m8 sold it eny way just dont like to be makt out to be a mug and liyd to and tuk piss out of bout u get ppl taking piss on pc bout thats all ther can do kids bout ppl may no me am the lad wath the honda civic k20 eg so so ppl no than ther can c me if ther got out to say

Spudly
09-01-09, 04:44 PM
Im not even going to try and read any of that as it hurts my eyes so will definately hurt my jack daniels addled brain lol

Pistol Pete
09-01-09, 04:45 PM
FPMSL @ the t-shirt lol

ok m8 am just say wot wos ther m8 he told me he neva opend it so just thot it wos u as i dont no just tuk lads word for it i dont gave fuk m8 sold it eny way just dont like to be makt out to be a mug and liyd to and tuk piss out of bout u get ppl taking piss on pc bout thats all ther can do kids bout ppl may no me am the lad wath the honda civic k20 eg so so ppl no than ther can c me if ther got out to say

W. T. F?????? lol

L14MNP
09-01-09, 04:49 PM
FLOL. It's going to get locked soon though :(

Pete, Ok mate, I'm just saying what was there. My mate told me he never opened it so just thought it was you as I don't know. I just took the lads word for it. I don't give a **** mate, sold it anyway, just don't like to be made out to be a mug, and lied to and took the piss out of. But you get people taking piss on their PC's but that's all they can do. Kids. But people know me and I'm the lad with the Honda Civic K20 EG so people know that they can see me if they've got owt to say

lol. Yeah, who need's photoshop.

Pistol Pete
09-01-09, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the translation... bablefish failed lol

L14MNP
09-01-09, 04:58 PM
Show it to Cher and the family mate ;) lol

Jack
09-01-09, 04:59 PM
All I saw there was an amusing tshirt lol

Honda made an egg? Did it have vtak yo? Boils at 200'c instead of 100'c?

Pistol Pete
09-01-09, 04:59 PM
lol @ liam, i r failure...

Sloth
09-01-09, 08:10 PM
hmmm, ill have a honda egg too, vtec yo-lk!!! seriously, how retarded are peeps?

skidmarkz
09-01-09, 08:28 PM
shocked!, does make you wonder if he talks like he types in person?

Emmy
09-01-09, 08:34 PM
Its weird just trying to read that if he does talk the same way that would be hard to understand lol

Andy
09-01-09, 11:07 PM
how retarded are peeps? Hmm, Pot and kettle???

Sloth
10-01-09, 01:00 AM
err no actually im not a chav, and never have been. so go boil ya head!

Welsh Dan
10-01-09, 09:04 AM
Can someone post a translation please? I can't read that.

bmw156
10-01-09, 11:07 AM
FAIL

FAIL

sorry why am i failing i think i was stating perfectly legitimate facts am i not?

mowgli
10-01-09, 07:59 PM
I once read a Thomas Hardy novel that was written in dorset yokel vernacular... it was easy compared to the divot with his txt wnk spk.

I own a ps2 that has never ever failed ever, my mate has a ps3 that has never ever failed ever.....

All I have ever heard about x boxes is that they are always breaking down. originally it was the disc drives, then this red light thing.... WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THEM??????????????????????????

John
10-01-09, 08:07 PM
Lol you should read some sosh! Local cheadle dialect! here's a few examples!

"Yer wunna getta betta rayd"

cosner kick a bow against a wow until thee bost it

mowgli
10-01-09, 08:11 PM
Lol you should read some sosh! Local cheadle dialect!

"Yer wunna getta betta rayd"

I know a bloke from near there, he is all 'Omma gonna wonna, cunna shunna, you dunna wonna' etc.... it always reminds me of that song 'coulda woulda shoulda'

John
10-01-09, 08:13 PM
lol. tis proper yocal speak raynd ere!

~~joycey~~
11-01-09, 04:05 AM
Wot a ****ing retard! lol

Spudly
11-01-09, 11:59 AM
I own a ps2 that has never ever failed ever, my mate has a ps3 that has never ever failed ever.....

All I have ever heard about x boxes is that they are always breaking down. originally it was the disc drives, then this red light thing.... WHY DO PEOPLE BUY THEM??????????????????????????

Sooo agree there, +Rep added:thumb:

Andy
11-01-09, 12:01 PM
err no actually im not a chav, and never have been. so go boil ya head!
Spelling like that suggests otherwise,and again look lol
You silly little keyboard warrior

Benn
11-01-09, 12:47 PM

My mates ps3 failed after 2hours on use on crimbo day. Took it back and we were told thats the 3rd one back today (boxing day) got a replacement.
Played it for about 4hours ish and it did the same this, but with the added bouns of a burning smell. He now has a X-box 360 elite. Which i've played for 8hours stright on day days and hasnt missed a beat.