PDA

View Full Version : Ross kemp Returns To Afghanistan

General Lee
07-01-09, 12:45 PM
If anyone enjoyed Ross Kemp In Afghanistan. Then this is a Definate watch for you here is a short write up.

http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/uk_national_entertainment/3654306.Ross_Kemp_comes_back_to_Afghanistan/

Enjoy

MyNovaSr
07-01-09, 12:53 PM
He was in liverpool last night, man this guy can travel ;)

turbojolt
07-01-09, 01:12 PM
that Liverpool one made me laugh they didn't even know why they were shooting each other when he asked why what was there response Gangs init bunch of little dickheads

Jack
07-01-09, 01:47 PM
I want to go back there :(

[edit] Afghan, not Liverpool lol

General Lee
07-01-09, 02:29 PM
Did you enjoy it there then did you???

Jack
07-01-09, 02:32 PM
Yes :D

Although I was only in Kandahar and Bastion, so never really at the "sharp" end

General Lee
07-01-09, 02:35 PM
Cool, Hopfully joining soon just need to get my fitness levels up and brain sharpened.

kelbelle
07-01-09, 08:25 PM
Only watched one episode of the first one because it featured the death of a guy who was in my year at school. Aaron McClure, dont know if you know the name or if he just another name on a list! He was killed a little over a year ago now by an american friendly fire incident. Dont know if anyone remembers the episode where you see the explosion on another unit's (is that what you call them?) headcams.

Was pretty shocking and upsetting to watch it and think that was the exact moment when he died. Didnt know him very well personally but had chatted to him a few times. Last time I saw him he was telling me and my mates he was going into the army. Next thing I know he dead and im going to his funeral :(

wilson_sri
07-01-09, 09:54 PM
Awespme program!

Really wish i had a chance to go there when i was still in the army. My battalion deploys there soon, went out for a drink with my old mates as it was there last leave before going. There all buzzing for more action. Lucky sods.