PDA

View Full Version : one for the ex nova owners.......

Nova-Flair
07-12-02, 08:15 PM
for all those who have sold or crashed your nova and went on to different cars

Fester
07-12-02, 08:37 PM
shit voted without reading! im getting another, never moved on lol

wisewood
07-12-02, 09:33 PM
well i have made no secret of the fact that i miss my nova and will be getting another as funds permit.

novaload sponsorship of me getting a new car would be much appreciated - :D - hopefully and SRi or GSi in 12 months time.

Don't get me wrong, the clio is alright... and it is relaible enough but it just aint a nova... so i think the nova will be my weekend car and use the boring one int he week for work.

rob.slader
07-12-02, 09:58 PM
I think I'm gonna be an ex-nova owner soon. I don't think I should be reading this post!!??

RobIsGrt18
08-12-02, 07:17 PM
yep i loved my nova till i crashed it, wud have it back anyday, stuck with me clio till feb at least tho :(

Phil16v
09-12-02, 03:40 PM
what's wrong with clios!? You must have bottom of the range ones or summin... :D
I can't really answer this poll as I probably wouldn't have my particular nova back, but would be quite happy with a nice GSi, or a 2ltr. Would have to be a goody to compete with ma 16v tho! :D

RobIsGrt18
09-12-02, 04:40 PM
iv got a phase one L-reg clio 1.4rt, spose it aint to bad, just has no mods so looks boxey!! and handels like bambi on ice lol !! just want me nova back :lol:

Ric 16v
09-12-02, 06:22 PM
most people that had nova's have now got a corsa !!!! I personally think nova's are dying, don't realy see many nowadays and the ones I do see are just getting thrashed and nackered, and it is nice to see nova's that have been modded properly and not bodjed !!! I wouldn't sell my nova for anything !!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bob
09-12-02, 10:39 PM
I dont think novas are dying, i think people are earning more money and wanting something newer! Im coming close to getting a corsa,simply cos theres a few too many novas gettin inspired by mine locally :oops: I aint bigheaded or owt, just seems most peeps didnt know how to fit rear headrests/sideskirts/15s/gsi kit etc b4 I got mine :evil: now there aint many corsas modded about ere,lol, looks like I may start some new trends again!!!

Ric 16v
10-12-02, 05:53 PM
I can assure u that if u get a corsa you will wish u had kept ur nova coz loads of people where I live had a corsa and have now swiched back 2 the nova !!!!

ainsley_brader
14-12-02, 08:56 PM
I would have my nova back anyday but as well as my corsa not in place of.

I can assure u that if u get a corsa you will wish u had kept ur nova coz loads of people where I live had a corsa and have now swiched back 2 the nova !!!!

Your joking right!

Ainsley