View Full Version : Me and the police in a nice chase lol

Matt Finary
07-12-02, 06:00 PM
Lucky Micky :lol:

Matt :)

Anton
07-12-02, 06:04 PM
well done micky :D

i've got away with speeding once, and got away without a rear numberplate twice :lol:

CP
07-12-02, 09:32 PM
lol! so lets see if I got this right Micky.
You admit you were speeding
You admit you were undertaking at speed
You admit you were texting whilst driving
You admit thats the 4th time you got away with the same offence on the same bit of road.

Do you think there is the slightest possibilty that you might just be treading on thin ice :?: :lol:
Its a Vectra diesel not the batmobile :lol:

Breeny
07-12-02, 09:41 PM
COr what, i never speed i dont, never ever in a million years.

Oh got my court thing through btw for 87 in a 60 overtaking a learner... got myself 8 points now whoops :oops:

wisewood
07-12-02, 09:50 PM
I got three points for doing 59 up a 40 road... 9:49am so everyone was at work, road was empty dual carriage way... i was 50 minutes late for work and work just round next bend... copper steps out with a zapper... oops.

Also got away with it once on a different dual carriage way... 3am.
Comes off roundabout and gives the ickle 1.2 some welly... took a while but got up to about 95. Looks in mirror and way back are these blue lights so i slow down, and then when i see him behind me i stop...

Cop: "would you like to tell me how fast you were going son..."
Me: "about 80 i think... wasn't really looking at clocks"
Cop: I followed you onto the roundabout a few hundred yars behind, and i had to do 125 to catch up with you... so i'll ask again.. how fast?"

I told him... and he just laughed and says "be careful on the way home... others are not as nice as me... on your way son."

WOW... not even a stern talking to.

Chris LR
07-12-02, 09:59 PM
Nice one :)

Shame West Mids police don't have any fast cars.........

306's, Pramera's, Vans. They have got 2 Volvo's in Wolvo, but they haven't moved in weeks.

The police are a joke, the longer they stay that way the better.

carltoncrazy
07-12-02, 10:41 PM
i was doing 151(1mph of the top end,well pissed off i had to stop) on the a5d,and the fucking omega like zoomed into my mirror,though he said il let you off,but im going to follow you home so if you do one thing wrong il have ya,think he was more amazed that my old j plate carlton did that speed
mk copers either drive,
desiel astra,
or fucking fast omega,damn them

ade
09-12-02, 01:00 AM
you are ONE LUCKY SON OF A BITCH M8!

Likened to a cat - 4 lives down mind!

they were in a focus doin 95 and they couldnt catch you? Wot kind of focus was that then? I can get more than that out me 1.2!

unless coz they aint traffic police they cant "speed".

Guess you'll be driving at sensible speeds in future

NOT!

:lol:

Ade

big_steve_x
09-12-02, 09:59 AM
police aren't allowed to drive too fast, they have to drive at the fastest, SAFEST speed, if they are chasing you and you start driving stupidly fast in a 30mph area, they'll drop back, and let you get away, because it puts pressure on you the driver when your being chased, and it means your thus more likely to crash, and the copper chopper is probably following you anyway, lol!
oh and i got pulled by a focus aswell, just came out of a 60 area come into a 30 zone, flew past a side road at about 50-60 saw the coppers comming out, slammed on, locked ujp a bit, down to 30-40mph, straight away, ne nor ne nor, lol, they had no way of tellin what speed i was doing, so i got a producer! lol,
its true that not all coppers or tossers

Hearn
09-12-02, 10:37 AM
What engine is on the Focus patrol cars???

I only ask because Me and my mate were both chased by a Focus last Sunday........ we had been racing each other on the back roads where we stay, then drove into town....... we ended up racing up near the Industrial estate (which is a 40 zone) hitting speeds of 100 ( I was in 4th gear waiting for the limiter to kick in). Now my mate was right up my ass, so I wasn't slowing for this long bend coming up....... which has a junction to the left.

As I was coming up to the bend I thought - "I hope to fcuk there's nothing at this junction" But I kept the foot planted anyway...... and I admit I am stupid for driving at those speeds in a 40 zone....
Just our luck, A Ford Focus patrol car pulled out of junction right in front of me :o I had to brake, swerve, and then I thought to myself that we were well and truly fcukd!

So I just kept going and headed for the A9, so did my mate....... I could see the focus about half a mile behind...... so were tanking along at top end, pulled off up a quiet road for a mile or 2, and had a few doobs to calm the nerves :wink:

I don't think I have ever been so scared, there were 3 in my car, 2 in my mates.

We had to stay there for 2 hours to make sure they were gone.......

Scary stuff. But could have been very nasty If I had been 2 seconds quicker. Good job ive got a 8valve not 16.

The only good thing is that the copper mustn't of got a good look at the car cos I haven't heard anything since...... :lol:

Stuart
09-12-02, 12:28 PM
plausable deniability ;) the MOD have been doing this for years lol

Davo
09-12-02, 03:09 PM
on getting cut up on a 30 limit road by a saxo vts i pulled up next to it at a set of traffic (incidentally next to morrisons :))

after beating the saxo vts (with a knackered clutch), i proceeded to cut across 3 lanes, i cut up a landrover at 70mph to turn left at the junction (that was a roundabout)

i carried on, normally proud of my victory to the pezzy little saxo

after about 5 mijnutes, was just bout to spark up a fag when i saw a nice T5 up my ass, thought oh shit, after bout 10 mins of him following me, he flashed his lights, then his loely blue lights came on, so turne dthe dance music off and put radio on had a sad song on he he he, and took off my sun glass's)

i pulled over and he made his way to the passenger side of the vehicle and opened the door:

Officer: Do you know why i have pulled you up
davo: i must apologise for my driving, it was not very good, it was back at morrisons yea? (giving the greatest puppy dog eyes in history)

Officer: Can i see your license?
Davo: Yes here you go sir, dodgy picutre (adding comedy to the scenario)

Officer gets on radio and does a check on the vehicle and my license.....gets something back on the radio:::::: "there is no record of a mr wyatt"

Davo : thinks oh shit!
Officer on radio : No problem ive got his license and his vehicle im happy with it

Officer: Right, your driving back there was appalling, that my friend will ge you banned

Davo: Once again i do apologise and i assure you that ive assured you that ive learnt my lesson on this one

Officer: where do u work bla bla bla
davo: bla bla bla bla FCM, bla bla bla, fleet insurance etc etc etc

Officer: Look i dont want to see your nice car smashed up and i certainly dont want to be tellng your dad that ur lying dead in the middle of the road

Davo: I know, im sorry (flcik of the eye lashes)

Officer: Ok thats it, the 5 minutes u saved there, has cost u 15 here! So take care

Davo: thankyou

Officer drives off, davo lights up much neded fag and proceeds with caution to derby

he he he 3rd time and let off,

Was stopped for slammin it in first and topping out, got away with it that time too.

Tilly
09-12-02, 06:08 PM
Well ive been driving 2 half years and have a VERY clean licence :lol:

?Marty?
09-12-02, 10:52 PM
After driving around for a year and a half, doing stupid speeds (racing at up to 100mph on 30mph roads), 'with my eyes shut' (by which i mean i couldn't care less if there were coppers around or not, and never being caught, the moment i started taking more care, i got caught doing 40 in a 30 zone a couple of times. And it was when the road (dual carriage way) was completely empty, it was dry and sunny, i was in the outside lane, and there is a very wide footpath and high wall to the left - basically no chance of anyone getting out infront of the car without being seen.

I even acted like i was very sorry and kissed ass! Could've let me off, the wankers! He made it out like he was going to as well, and started praising my car and asking questions about it.

And then a few cars drove past doing even more than 40 while he was writing out my ticket, and the fuckin pig didn't even bat an eyelid.

ade
12-12-02, 11:58 PM
lol!

I've only been pulled once and that was for doing 33 (thats what toe coppa said) in a 30 zone - I actually overtook them (big menacing T5 - I looked at them - they looked at me - we both grinned knowing the inevitable!)

I only overtook because every other tom dick and harriot had pulled in behind their car and there was no where for me to go - it was a dual carriage way (30!) and I was in the wrong lane. HAD to overtake them (doing 33) - took me almost the length of the road, indicated, pulled in and they flashed me!

Didnt get a ticket put was a total shaking wreck - even after explaining my reason - the coppa even said Yeah I kno - its like that all the time - BUT YOU STILL OVERTOOK ME! WTF was I supposed to do, I was in the wrong lane! (the road comes to an end with a roundabout into a single lane - should have gone around I spose)

:roll:

?Marty?
13-12-02, 12:10 AM
Yeah. It's all fucked up.

One rule for some, another for others. Like Prescot and the likes.

jatinder
13-12-02, 10:46 PM
i know this sounds wierd but ive never been pulled over ive been driving for 2 years is there something wrong with the police in my area or something?

jatinder
17-12-02, 03:39 PM
erm no it might be that actualy alright coppers none of my mates have had trouble. but they do pull over the little pricks who wheelspin everywere but then they deserve that dont they.

?Marty?
18-12-02, 02:58 AM
I know what you mean Micky.

Bent. Every last one of them.