PDA

View Full Version : Replacement rear arch for Nova

markfreeman
04-01-09, 05:03 PM
Where can you get replacement reach arches from for a Mk2 Nova and how much do they run for?

Cheers

stevenf
04-01-09, 05:07 PM
have a look here (http://bap.dominohosting.biz/bap/bapdb01.nsf/$$ViewTemplate%20for%20MakeModel!OpenForm&RestrictToCategory=VAUXHALL%20NOVA%20(4/83-3/93))

Andy
04-01-09, 05:07 PM
Beevers,sel imperial.18quid or therabouts

Nobby
04-01-09, 05:08 PM
beavers ;)

DW-Nova
04-01-09, 05:17 PM
Get them from beevers as opposed to sel imperial mate as with the Sel imp ones they are only the top part of the arch whereas the beevers are the full lot, the sel one's are pretty useless imo as theyre tiny as i found out when i ordered some a while back.

krobinson
04-01-09, 05:59 PM
Where can you get replacement reach arches from for a Mk2 Nova and how much do they run for?

Cheers

They are really cheap, but because they are all pattern parts, its really obvious to a enthusiast that they just don't look right. I'd suggest getting a Quarter fitted, Duick on here is doing a parts run and will be here on the 17th, he can bring you one from European stock.

If you were doing both arches then you can use the repair panels as then it's less noticable because both are the same.

Keith

DW-Nova
04-01-09, 07:43 PM
Hmm, not sure if i agree, if you do a good job you shouldnt really be able to tell that they have been done, on mine the arches looked perfectley fine but then looking through the service history revealed that they had been done in the past by a Vauxhall main dealer and you really wouldnt have know.