PDA

View Full Version : nova loom and dizzy

Dirtydog1
03-01-09, 07:39 PM
hi, i am in desperate need of a carb type dizzy, coil/module and wiring loom for a nova sr or similar.
it has to fit the 1.4 se head, i know the 1.4 sr dizzy fits as ive had a similar set up in the past.

sooooo, if any one is doing an xe conversion or whatever on their sr nova please bare me in mind when u launch the old loom :thumb:

cash waitng for the right bits!

dan23
03-01-09, 08:08 PM
can you put a pic up of what the loom looks like
do you mean the square plug from under the coil

i have a full loom but i want to keep the interior part of it

Dirtydog1
03-01-09, 09:12 PM
i dont know how to put pics up, the only part of the loom i need is the bit that wires up the dizzy, coil and module. think it also does the temp gauge in the car!

the loom i have is the single point injection one, the plugs are different,and there is alot of extra wiring i wont need.

i dont know if i can use the single point inj dizzy and coil as they have 3 pin plugs. not sure what the extra pin does.

if u have the bit of loom i need i can more than likely use the carb type coil and dizzy i have as they are two pin conectors.i can email u a pic of the bits i have and see if you can make sense of what im saying. cheers

Dirtydog1
05-01-09, 08:15 PM
still in desperate need of a loom!

just need the section that plugs into the dizzy and the coil on an sr nova,
2 pin dizzy 2 pin coil and 5? pin module.

bainesy69
05-01-09, 08:46 PM
you will struggle finding this wiring pal.ive been trying for 3 weeks now.ive ended up making my own wiring harness for temporary measures

Dirtydog1
07-01-09, 08:04 PM
you will struggle finding this wiring pal.ive been trying for 3 weeks now.ive ended up making my own wiring harness for temporary measures

how did you go about making your own?
tell me about it! mission!
ive got a 1.2 loom, could i use some of that??? the hardest part is figuring out how to wire up the module, 5 pins i think?:confused: