PDA

View Full Version : P***ed Right Off!

Dave.
03-01-09, 12:10 AM
Not a happy bunny ! :mad:

Was walkign round my car today going round the tyres with some tyre shine and ive noticed that "someone" has reversed into the back passenger 1/4 of my car! its scraped the paint off about an inch long and took it back to bare metal, their was a panel van next to mine the other day and when tis been moved i think the glass frane has clipped the side of the arch slightly and just scraped along the arch untill theyve realised theyve hit the nova.

What pi55es me off is that no-ones even admitted to it! i finally got the car spick and span for pv this year, it goes into the garage for the winter and this happens! going to need a skim of filler now and either blow new paint into the old stuff or a full 1/4 paint for a good match

The damage, not alot but its mega deep, and all in my "new"! paint :cry::cry:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC01521.jpg

going to have to get the car out now whick i didnt want to do, and im going to have to drive it on the salty grit roads as it bottoms out on the trucks!

i was fuming today, suppose you can only try and smile :(. rant over.

Asa-James
03-01-09, 12:12 AM
gutted for you mate, not a good way to start the new year.

hope it gets sorted, i wanna see this thing at pv this year

chimp007_uk
03-01-09, 12:16 AM
Thats proper sh!t mate!!

I had someone dent my rear arch, pee'd me right off, as the car was mint before. It cracked the paint and now has started to rust :(

Novasport
03-01-09, 01:01 AM
Smart repair guys should be able to do something with that, plus they can usually come out to you.
Either that or touch it up until you can take it to the bodyshop when the weather improves

Emmy
03-01-09, 01:26 AM
That doesnt sound good at all, hopefully you can get it repaired to look as smart as before :)

CoolTiger
03-01-09, 01:50 AM
is it dented or just paint off ?

try and get someone out to it or it sorted asap before rust sets in becuase you dont want the paint bubbling in a few months

brainsnova
03-01-09, 02:31 AM
you could touch it up and if the paint match is good t cut it level again.

~~joycey~~
03-01-09, 02:36 AM
How deep is it dave?

Riggy
03-01-09, 11:21 AM
gutted dave , best best would be the mobile scratch people, charge about 80 quid per pannel , but they will sort it

Graeme
03-01-09, 11:28 AM
Doesn't look that bad mate like Carl said mobile paint repair fellas are good and definately worth the money
(Off topic) Are we going to mally's today or are you still getting your beauty sleep???

Riggy
03-01-09, 11:30 AM
lol off topic again graeme , if you go mallys want to buy me a wing £15 and ill meet you in the week for it lol , need to get it before it sells haha

Graeme
03-01-09, 11:33 AM
I'll get it off and even bring it down to you but Christmas and Duicks trip has killed me this month, but if Dave can sort the money out for you then not a problem

Riggy
03-01-09, 11:36 AM
lol i know that feeling lol , im skint till thurs haha , and car less lol

Graeme
03-01-09, 11:43 AM
I've got two weeks to go mate, but if I was you I'd check if Dave can sort anything out of you, mally really looks after him and he might be able to owe it him, he has let me in the past but I think hes still in bed, I text him this morning and he still hasn't replied

dj_wudgey
03-01-09, 12:43 PM
no way sorry to hear it mate but then im not suprised no one owned up to it mate as per usual eh!!!

Spudly
03-01-09, 01:39 PM
Awww thats a pain i feel for ya bud, will it only have been one of the guys who works there moving cars inside then, is there no way you can get someone to cough to it?

I suppose on a lighter note at leat its only a bit of paint damage and theyve not taken out your full quarter or done any big body damage though!