PDA

View Full Version : waankers!!

Martingsi
01-01-09, 10:23 PM
well
went to norwich last night for new years
what a start to 2009
came out this mornin, cars been broken into, great!
had a good route through my car even in the boot, and the only thing that went missing was the lead and charger bit for my road angel :S but left the road angel itself?
they found my head unit facia took it out the box and left them both on the seat? and the cd player still in the car :S
ive also got a well bent steering wheel and a broken steering lock..

niiice
ppriicks

rant over!

happy new year all :)

thegingerwhinger
01-01-09, 10:25 PM
****s mate, hope you get it fixed soon, and invest in some alarm of some kind, but you cant leave anything anywhere these days. good luck

Nobby
01-01-09, 10:25 PM
gutted mate seems to me like they got spooked?!? at least you still got your car! sure some1 on here can sort you a steering column?

let_nova
01-01-09, 10:26 PM
shame mate could be worse whole car could of gone!!

Mike
01-01-09, 10:33 PM
Aye, youll prolly find some one has seen then so theyve done a runner chap.

16v Nova Kev
01-01-09, 10:37 PM
you must heve a **** head unit lol. its pish these bastaords dont take a day off

BIGS
01-01-09, 10:38 PM
Thats crap mate, well if you need a steering wheel ive got one here. if you want it its free Just pay postage

nova_saloon
01-01-09, 11:23 PM
shame mate could be worse whole car could of gone!!

could of been worse, why couldnt it be better!!! Sorry to hear for the loss!

Martingsi
02-01-09, 12:03 AM
well its a new head unit which i got for xmas, which wasnt cheap.
ill pinch the window of my sr shell, is the steering column a pain to change?
just hasstle i didnt need to deal with....

kenny_afh
02-01-09, 04:24 AM
speaking of ****ers i got jumped tonight, while taking a piss! the big guy i pished all over was none too pleased and thankfully was on my side. every cloud and all that!

hope you get the car back to rights soon.

L14MNP
02-01-09, 09:48 AM
**** luck mate! I still have the leads and sun visor thing for my Road Angel after some tw@t bent my Nova door back and nicked my unit a couple of years back. Should fit...
Want me to send them?

dj_wudgey
02-01-09, 05:08 PM
f*ck that i dont leave **** in my car all they see is some front seats and a bright blue clifford flashing light!!!

The Simps
02-01-09, 05:20 PM
did this happen in norwich? whereabouts did you park?

where'd you go btw?

Martingsi
02-01-09, 06:26 PM
did this happen in norwich? whereabouts did you park?

where'd you go btw?

yup norwich,
just at a friends house
on dereham road??

bmw156
02-01-09, 06:37 PM
bit crap mate, the steering coloum isnt to bad to take out, one gay nut and 3 others and its out, the gay nut is the sheer nut which is like a dome, get a cold chisel on it and it will get undone. if in doubt drive down to me in ipswich and i will do it for ya. :) and i might even have a spare bolt

craig green
02-01-09, 06:40 PM
Unlucky.

Has no one ever told you not to leave stuff in cars especially cars that are as secure as a biscuit tin?

Hopefully you will think twice next time you lock it up.

L14MNP
02-01-09, 06:51 PM
Aye that's why I have speakers under the seats in the Lolvo (not ideal but meh) and the HU in the glovebox with the old push button job in the dash. Most scum are just looking for visible things as we all know! It's ****ing annoying that you can't leave YOUR belongings in YOUR property though!

The Simps
02-01-09, 07:33 PM
yup norwich,
just at a friends house
on dereham road??

Dereham Rd area isn't the best part of town. It was only the other week someone threatened to mug me along there unless I gave him a tenner. Seeing as I had no money or wallet on me and was twice his size I said smiled politely, laughed and walked on.