PDA

View Full Version : just passed my test!

Ash1
03-12-02, 02:43 PM
hi all
just passed my test. :D i failed my 1st test in september so i have had a long wait :evil: ..problem now is my car has got no road tax do i have 2 wait until my citificate of insurance comes thought until i can get some for my car ?if anyone one knows please let me now.
cheers

Cheese
03-12-02, 02:47 PM
Nice one mate, well done.. :D
You'll need a valid MOT certificate and an Insurance Certificate or Insurance cover note, to get more Road Tax..

Drive Carefully!!

Ben :)

carltoncrazy
03-12-02, 02:47 PM
yep ur waiting til the cover comes thro,
or ask them to fax a cover note,that get tax.
or just stick ya mums tax disk on :lol:

wisewood
03-12-02, 03:13 PM
congratulations on passing mate - by the sound of things lately the test is much harder to pass than it was in 1999 when i passed mine first time.

Everyone seems to be failing the first one or two times lately.
My mate finally got it on the fourth attempt.

Like they said above - you need MOT and insurance to get tax... as you need those for it to be legal to have it on the road.

Nova-Flair
03-12-02, 04:57 PM
very well done m8. bet u were chuffed when he said u had passed :D

failed my last 2 and it is the worst feeling in the world (well 2nd to death and illness obviously) got to wait till january now before i can take my 3rd one.........nice :cry:

+ does n e one think that there is a conspiracy against lad drivers? if u notice not many lads r passing 1st time l8ly but women seem to be doing it no bother.............might b wrong but it makes u think.

Ash1
04-12-02, 02:02 PM
cheers everyone
my insurance certificate should be coming thpigh in the next couple of days so hopefully i will be meeting some of you at some meets :D

Anton
04-12-02, 02:09 PM
well done matey :D

Jimmeh
04-12-02, 07:02 PM
taking mine in January, hope it aint too hard!

Congrats anyways!

Matt Finary
04-12-02, 08:35 PM
WELL DONE mate :D

Matt :)