PDA

View Full Version : WOMEN-why do I crash n burn b4 take off?

bob
02-12-02, 07:25 PM
off MSN :( :-Don't b fooled by the rocks that i got, i'm still, i'm still hollie from the block says:
ive bin doin a lot of finkin these last few dayz and ive come 2 realise wot a lovely person u r, and i fink ur really nice, but u deserve sum1 better, u treat lasses really well and i dnt deserve it, i really dnt. me n ben went out 4 16 months and have sumfin special, he treated me shit but i feel completely comfortable wiv him, evryfin clicks, and i cnt jus ignore sumfin as gd as me n ben have,
Don't b fooled by the rocks that i got, i'm still, i'm still hollie from the block says:
4 me n u itz just a case of the wrong place at the wrong time ya know?

this is a classic scenario,and why does it always happen like this?

wisewood
02-12-02, 07:35 PM
i know the feeling well mate :(

just one of those things...

Anton
02-12-02, 07:39 PM
it sucks when it happens but ull get over it and find sum1 else.

take some tips from neil and go 2 youth clubs :D

Davo
02-12-02, 08:02 PM
right im gonna be cruel, dont mean to be, buut,

"your a really nivce guy but" means i have not a got a great interst in u at all. i see you as a friend, but nothing more. i look as u as my brother rather than a lover.

Regarding this girl, if she wants to be treat like shit, then thats fair enough, see lass's if they are treat like queens then they take advantage. u cant be mr nice all the time, if u treat anybody like a queen/king then the day u dont feel well and do not treat them like the status they have recieved in the past from you then they will get pissed off and prob end it with you.

Lass's that take take take are bitches, u will be classed as a push over.

I got talkin to this lass in a club once, really pretty and cute (i got off with her and all 5 of her mates in space of 1 week - he he he) she sed i want a man that treats me with respect, a man that will make me laugh, she sed somebody like you. I was like fcukin yes, who yo daddy bitch. but then she sed something "i want a man that smokes so i will have no need to buy fags"

FCUK THAT!

Just bite ya lip kid, think ahh fcuk it, shes not worth shit. k might go down as sweet in ur books, but goes down as head fuck in mine.

Get ya self round to a mates and have a laugh.

cheers

Dr Davo

Jimmeh
02-12-02, 08:06 PM
better to have loved and lost
than to never have loved at all

bob
02-12-02, 08:11 PM
but this happens every,single soddin time,and Im getting fed up of it :( I know u lot would have heard it all b4, but Im always ending up like this, no matter wot I try, or dont try, or where etc- its just worse this time,cos she got me thinking Id landed on my feet :(

Davo
02-12-02, 09:44 PM
lol, reminds me of me :oops:

1st rule - dont use the internet to pull lass's

get yaself to the pubs, social events etc.

locky
02-12-02, 11:14 PM
Stressed bloke with bird probs + pub = gettin out of headf***

U can also see Mr Micky Owens the s.w.t. leader!

?Marty?
03-12-02, 02:56 AM
:lol: nice one Micky.

Everyone's right, but with things like this, there are no hard and fast rules. Everyone will be different.

For example, in the past i've been told that i'm a nice guy AND i got the girl. BUT most girls do like a 'bad-boy'. Which i too am. :lol:

Basically, each girl will have different qualities they look for. Some will be totally different from others, and although each girl is an individual, their 'individuality' has been shaped by their experiences. Which is why most girls from the same town or whatever, will have had similar experiences, and will be looking for similar things.
You can either find out what these are, and 'become that what she wants' (sooner or later you will slip, and it'll all be over. But it's ok if you just want to get your leg over) or just be who you are, and wait till you find the one who's right for you. I'd recommend the latter, if you're looking for a relationship.

There's not much point in analysing that msn message, anything you or others can come up with can be true, but the main fact is that it's over and you must move on. Try to forget about her.

ive come 2 realise wot a lovely person u r, and i fink ur really nice, but u deserve sum1 better, u treat lasses really well and i dnt deserve it

She's either trying to help with your self-esteem taking a battering and/or making it easier on her 'guilt'/bad feelings of having to end it. But it's not easy ending relationships either.

me n ben went out 4 16 months and have sumfin special, he treated me s**t but i feel completely comfortable wiv him, evryfin clicks, and i cnt jus ignore sumfin as gd as me n ben have
Maybe he treats her like shit, or maybe he treats her just fine, but she's trying to make you feel better about yourself. And tell you that she'd rather be with him. For whatever reason.
And don't think that he has something to offer that you don't, and you must change yourself. You will both be different and have different things that make you who you are, and different girls will find different things that they look for.

Next time, it could be another guys girl leaving them for you!

Im always ending up like this, no matter wot I try, or dont try, or where
That is where you're going wrong. JUST BE YOURSELF. And don't 'look' for it. (Unless you just want to get laid, then it's a totally different 'game' with different 'rules').

Also, have a look at some forums like HandBag.com to see 'what women think and talk about'. You could even post there to get their point of view.

But when it comes to relationships, there are few 'universal rules'.

Anonymous
03-12-02, 09:30 AM
Women are a different species i reckon, you either get no with them or you dont, for some reason ive always got at least one tasty girl after me, normally more, and ive never figured out why (neither has anyone whos seen what i look like, LOL!)
I think its a confidence thing to a certain extent, most women seem to like outgoing blokes who are sure of themselves.

Truth is there is no secret formula though, everyone is different, and sometimes there is chemistry there and other times there isnt.

C'est la vie!

Chip

bob
03-12-02, 04:41 PM
ok cheers peeps, I will get some piccies together mickey- have a look at this for now tho :-http://members.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-gb&mem=holster_01@hotmail.com with "ben" who has more acne now than the entire population of birmingham :o

carltoncrazy
03-12-02, 05:02 PM
must admit dats harsh tell ya on the net,
my sotry basical is both my past g..f have died,but ive been engage to both of the,so..i dont regret it,
m8,u sound like me,its scary."oh ya nice and all but its wrong"
"your more like an older brother"
"friends r foreva,id prefere you and me to b m8s"
almost gets said everytime.if ya let it get ya down then ur never get up.i no a guy who killed himself coz he got turned down,
present moment one lass is fucking pissing me off.
but if ya let it get to ya ,ur do sumthing daft...........like crash into a ditch at 90 mph not like ive done that :roll:

wisewood
03-12-02, 06:56 PM
SWT I assume micky ??

bob
03-12-02, 07:07 PM
I guess mate, I aint as bad as I was,its just its been like this since primary skewl, I aint the biggest dork or woteva,its a case of, hmmmm hes ok but I will go for someone who treats me like s.hite instead.I just dont really get given the chance to make anything of it,Im not gay, and I want a woman as company, is it too much to ask? sorry for whinging peeps, its just I fort that this was it, but it wasnt, I wonder why I bother with it all

bob
03-12-02, 07:17 PM
:D ur a genius micky, u need an MBE or something for being beyond the call of duty for victims of snakes with tits!

carltoncrazy
03-12-02, 07:23 PM
bob give her the link to that,
rub salt in m8,
make her relise wots she fucked about with.
dont give up tho.b honest ya can do better than her n e howz

Nova-Flair
03-12-02, 10:12 PM
hey bob m8 im in exactly the same situation maybe if we treat lasses like utter shit then we will get lucky! :? i definately aint dorky or gay so i put it down to looks in my situation.......think i'll put that spray job on hold and see the placcy surgeon :twisted:

seriously tho m8 keep ur chin up we all have to find someone someday surely......

?Marty?
04-12-02, 02:05 AM
You're all going wrong as you don't know 'the three F's' Rule when it comes to women.

1- Find them.

2F.uck them.

3Fob them off.

Simple.

Anonymous
04-12-02, 11:19 AM
LOL @ all this advice etc.

Every woman is a totally different person and they are all looking for differnt things.

The weird thing is though, that often the 'bad boy' types that younger girls like end up unwanted later on in life by odler women who are generally looking for something more stable.

There are no guarentees oranythign though, one day you meet someone and you click, or you dont and you stay single i guess.

Personally ive only been single for about 2 months out of the past 11 years, i always seem to fall from one relationship into another, but im never really looking as such, i think thats part of the problem for some blokes, they are trying just a little too hard to find a bird, and that can come across as desperate and unappelaing.

I dont think looks are an issue if you have the right personality, i never have any problems with women and i aint exactly a chippendale to look at! Lukcily for us, most women arent as shallow about looks as we are!

Chip

?Marty?
04-12-02, 07:09 PM
Exactly.

Get an ugly bird.

She'll be gratefull for life.

:lol:

bob
04-12-02, 11:21 PM
I know wot u all mean peeps, Im having a late-teenage-life-crisis or something :? I dont think Im putting the message across as desper8,I really need answers this time,Im almost 20 ffs(no I aint a 20yr old virgin-but then again if I was,thered be nowt wrong with that, cos losing it is somefin special,not a rush over n done with job!) if god is punishing me for a past life,hes doing a fappin good job!!!!! :o feel like a trisha candidate lol

?Marty?
07-12-02, 02:39 AM
Bob, bob, bob.

You're asking too many questions and over analysing things.

JUST BE YOURSELF. Chill out, and have fun.

Or have a look at:

http://menshealth.infopop.net/3/OpenTopic/a/cfrm

At the Women/Relationships, or any of the other forums. Thousands of blokes have already askeg the same questions you have. Or are about to.

For a female point of view, see:

http://forums.handbag.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=50

But beware, i 'give advice' on this one. :lol: