PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop..?

sulphur
29-12-08, 02:11 AM
Just having my first try on photoshop. Startin' off simple by just lowering an changing wheels but was curious if there's an easier way for lowering. Currently i'm using the lassoo and draggin a solid line around the arches and car etc, is there no way I can drag an drop shorter lines to follow the curves of the arches better. Whenever I let go of the mouse button the lassoo finishes, and I can't continue the line. Hopefully this makes sense..anyone help?:thumb:

sulphur
29-12-08, 03:10 AM
Nevermind...sorted. :)

Stuart
29-12-08, 09:04 AM
digimods ;)

bmw156
29-12-08, 10:19 AM
pen tool, is what i use

its thw way foward

Jack
29-12-08, 12:09 PM
I use point-to-point lasso on PSP. Much much much easier than freehand selection.

There's also an intelligent selection tool which is pretty good for high contrast edges if you're feeling uber-lazy

sulphur
29-12-08, 12:25 PM
I've got photoshop 7, is that any good cos I can't seem to find certain selection that 'tutorials' are telling me to select. For example the polygon lassoo tool..I don't have that. lol

Or is there add-ons or extras i can download?

Plug
29-12-08, 01:07 PM
right click on your current lassoo tool should be there

large_steve182
29-12-08, 01:39 PM
coilovers?

Nova_Tek
29-12-08, 02:59 PM
I use the polygon lasso tool, tightly draw around the arches and bumper then select the extrnal areas of the photo right round. you can either copy paste the selected area and then simply press your down arrow keyto get the height you want or you can cut and paste the selected area.

Either way works really depending on the photo.